ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

anybody know if Ontario [canada] have the mangos? or any roshes at all? my friend is going there next week.

Wish and Standard don't carry Roshes. I've checked several times. Athlete's Foot locations are said to have them, but I'm not sure about any local Atlanta stores.
athlete's foot does carry them, at least 3 of 4 do in south florida area.  most have dried up but downtown miami still has some.  too bad on the heightened rules on b/s/t i could have hooked up more broshes on here.

Sup Broshe's

I'm not sure if I missed anything with all that has been happening in this thread. But have we decided on a Team shirt yet.

Sup Broshe's

I'm not sure if I missed anything with all that has been happening in this thread. But have we decided on a Team shirt yet.
thinking about that today, was just going to make one on my own.  the idea seemed to have died.

@kev got my angelus paint today so may paint the swoosh tonight or tomorrow.  will shoe results when done

here you go BigPoint
Thank you Sir. You're a good man.

Those look pretty dope 
nthat.gif
!! So Angelus paint huh. Might have to do this to mine 
happy.gif

thinking about that today, was just going to make one on my own.  the idea seemed to have died.

@kev got my angelus paint today so may paint the swoosh tonight or tomorrow.  will shoe results when done

Are you gonna use a regular paint brush or an airbrush? I'm worry you will see the brush stroke if you use a regular brush.

anybody know if Ontario [canada] have the mangos? or any roshes at all? my friend is going there next week.

We got:

Black/Sail
Cybers
Sport Red
Iguanas
Speed Yellow
Stadium Green
Knicks

Retail here is $89.99 + 13% tax, but some spots have select colors for $69.99 + tax.

We got:
Black/Sail
Cybers
Sport Red
Iguanas
Speed Yellow
Stadium Green
Knicks
Retail here is $89.99 + 13% tax, but some spots have select colors for $69.99 + tax.

is it going to be easy to find? or does he have to dig through some spots? hah. i might scoop up another pair of iggys. thanks for the info.

Are you gonna use a regular paint brush or an airbrush? I'm worry you will see the brush stroke if you use a regular brush.

IIRC, didn't one of our fellow Broshes use an airbrush for his pair?

Pic request of the final product from that Broshes if possible. :nerd:

Last edited:
illy, can you provide instructions on how to put on patches on kicks?

If it is an iron-on, all you really need to do is hold it onto the location and iron it :lol:

I have done it on two pairs of Free Run 2s. I use a piece of tape to hold the top part of the patch onto the shoe and iron the bottom part on at the highest setting. Once the plastic on the back of the patch begins to melt (which is how it sticks onto the shoe in the first place), I remove the tape I placed on the top and begin to iron on the top. After that just iron all parts evenly until it is stuck.

If it is an iron-on, all you really need to do is hold it onto the location and iron it :lol:
I have done it on two pairs of Free Run 2s. I use a piece of tape to hold the top part of the patch onto the shoe and iron the bottom part on at the highest setting. Once the plastic on the back of the patch begins to melt (which is how it sticks onto the shoe in the first place), I remove the tape I placed on the top and begin to iron on the top. After that just iron all parts evenly until it is stuck.

Yep. That's how it's done.

If it is an iron-on, all you really need to do is hold it onto the location and iron it
laugh.gif

nice thanks!

i heard NORDSTROM were selling these.. retail. heard they had black/sail + sports red.. i haven't checked but that's what my co-worker told me.
If that's true, you can order them through the retail store. My girl has done it a few times on some of her shoes, it's especially helpful for us because our Nordstrom doesn't always get every color in, and they ship free to Hawaii.

Even if you don't see the Roshes out on the shelves, try taking the product code to the worker and asking them to look it up? Might be worth a shot.

Last edited:
is it going to be easy to find? or does he have to dig through some spots? hah. i might scoop up another pair of iggys. thanks for the info.

Assuming he's in Toronto? Our Nike stores would likely have them, depending on size though.

Sup Broshe's

I want in on the shirt, too, but I have nothing to contribute to creating it.

Sooo i got a pair of cybers off eBay and the guy sent me two right foots, one size 11.5, one size 13. I rechecked the ad and there was no fine print. So am I screwed? What do you think?

Sooo i got a pair of cybers off eBay and the guy sent me two right foots, one size 11.5, one size 13. I rechecked the ad and there was no fine print. So am I screwed? What do you think?

Was it stated in the auction that the pair was two different sizes? if it did you are screwed because you didn't fully read the auction. If not, the seller could have made a mistake and would do a refund/exchange but you most likely have to pay for shipping back. If the seller refuses that you would have to contact paypal and try to get a refund.

Was it stated in the auction that the pair was two different sizes? if it did you are screwed because you didn't fully read the auction. If not, the seller could have made a mistake and would do a refund/exchange but you most likely have to pay for shipping back. If the seller refuses that you would have to contact paypal and try to get a refund.

Oh yeah the auction is clear. 11.5 only. I contacted him, we shall see, keep ya posted Broshes.

ok received the angelus paint....here are the results:

(you can probably tell the spot that i messed up, first time undertaking this kind of project)

before:

if anyone can tell me how to remove paint off the mesh, just messed up on that on spot (whoopz!).

quick poll what to name this colorway?  tiffany or un-calypsos

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom