ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I had been looking for them for the longest time and when I try to checkout I get "coming soon."  I couldn't checkout and now they are out of stock.  Well, next time I guess.  

Gotta love my TRo fam! Being shipped today express
Asia premiums
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif

Is SP gonna have them in store?
They had them in stores over a month ago.
Man, what time did you see them go up? I saw on the release calendar that they are releasing today so I was up since 8 refreshing for a good 20 minutes before I gave up and went back to sleep...
mean.gif
I went on around 8:50 and I added a 13 and a 10.5 for two people on here but it wouldn't let me check out on my phone. By the time I got to a pc it took me to the Paypal process and then it wouldn't let me check out.

Man, what time did you see them go up? I saw on the release calendar that they are releasing today so I was up since 8 refreshing for a good 20 minutes before I gave up and went back to sleep...
mean.gif
i happen to be on fb and somebody posted the link in the roshe run marketplace...So I ordered my 2 pairs then posted the link on here...

The swoosh looks black to me, the newer pair is gray... I'm a size 12 , the guy said that they've been getting random restocks. Don't know how true that is.

And yeah luiscola it was fox hills. The iguanas are a size 13.

Also foot action in Inglewood had EVERYTHING minus the red pair.
haha fsho. i recognized the layout of the shoes. i was there a couple of days ago. did you check out finishline there? they had some scattered sizes of Tokyo Mids

brokeandfamous, PM me bro. Moving back to South Florida by the end of the year. Grew up there (first 18 years of my life), it's been 10 years since I've lived down there. Need to know the new spots to check out (especially for....Roshe's! :lol:)

Oh yeah cuz I have nothing better to do. Why don't you try it first before replying. Zappos.com on mobile phone, search roshe, I selected the squads and where there's other cw you can select speed yellow
should of said that from the beginning...smfh people i tell ya

brokeandfamous, PM me bro. Moving back to South Florida by the end of the year. Grew up there (first 18 years of my life), it's been 10 years since I've lived down there. Need to know the new spots to check out (especially for....Roshe's!
laugh.gif
)
honestly I purchased all of my roshes online (except from the crimsons which i got from footaction in broward mall)...I dont have the time or energy to shop in stores..

Back
Top Bottom