ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If nothing else, the mango's are $153 shipped. That's about as cheap as you'll find them anywhere these days. Even the sirens aren't the worst deal. Honestly, that's probably a bit much for the stadiums and speed yellows though.
funny thing the sirens were bid only the seller knows the price for the sirens is going to increase I say probably to 130-140. I am going to watch the listing out of curiosity of the winning price. 

Escuse my bad grammar typing too fast
mean.gif
laugh.gif
"escuse" haha. speaking spanish on us. 
happy.gif

Fyi if you ordered from shoepalace this morning they are starting to email shipment confirmations. Just got mine
Customer Service left me a message on my cell wanted to confirm some info.

I called back immediately and nobody answered.  Been trying to get a hold of somebody for the past hour 
mean.gif

What's up guys..any word of roshes at the Orlando outlets? I'm down here for the weekend so I was wondering. Thanks guys!!

I picked up some Navy Florals last week but am pretty sure I got the last pair. I'll be making a trip tomorrow. I can PM you after I hit each one I go to if you want. Have fun! Enjoy the weather!

funny thing the sirens were bid only the seller knows the price for the sirens is going to increase I say probably to 130-140. I am going to watch the listing out of curiosity of the winning price. 
I just find it kind of suspicious that this seller had a lot of the rarer CWs but is still a relatively new seller on there.

I just find it kind of suspicious that this seller had a lot of the rarer CWs but is still a relatively new seller on there.
yep that caught my attention as well but didnt pay it no mind since I wasnt going to purchase any of them first thing I did was look at the location and his feedback. 

I picked up some Navy Florals last week but am pretty sure I got the last pair. I'll be making a trip tomorrow. I can PM you after I hit each one I go to if you want. Have fun! Enjoy the weather!
What's up man! Yeah that's cool, which one did you go last week? Vinland or international drive?

So I started collecting Roshes last year during the OG three Rack days.. and I just realized I have six of the OG seven. Most people are missing like mangos or calypsos or sirens or something, but no.. I'm missing F'in BLACK SAILS. Who the hell doesn't have sails?! fail. End Rant. 

So I started collecting Roshes last year during the OG three Rack days.. and I just realized I have six of the OG seven. Most people are missing like mangos or calypsos or sirens or something, but no.. I'm missing F'in BLACK SAILS. Who the hell doesn't have sails?! fail. End Rant. 
Out of the OG 7, I ended up passing on the same pair because I preferred the gamma greys over them...

:lol:

You should be able to find those no problen. What size are you?

If nothing else, the mango's are $153 shipped. That's about as cheap as you'll find them anywhere these days. Even the sirens aren't the worst deal. Honestly, that's probably a bit much for the stadiums and speed yellows though.
i guess i got mine for a steal then i got it for way less for my mangos and sirens i got way les also

Going to Vegas next week.. Definitely hitting Nike in Caesars and the Nike outlet. any other spots I should try?

any good sneaker shops to check out ?

Suite 160 - inside the shops at Mandalay Bay
Undefeated - corner of Harmon and Paradise
Fruition - corner of Flamingo and Maryland
CRSVR - inside Cosmopolitan
NikeTown - Caesars Palace Forum Shops

Sheikhs, Footlocker, Finishline and Shoe Palace within certain hotel shops and malls.

Sorry. Took that from the Going to Vegas thread. :lol:

:lol:

Not laughing at you... but that's just funny/crazy. You have the rarest ones outta the group, BUT not one of the more common ones.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

You should be able to find those no problen. What size are you?
Haha I know I know but I cant get myself to pay retail for those. Especially when I saw massive amounts of them sitting at 54.99 at the rack for a good month LOL maybe if I put black laces on my night stadiums they will pass as pretty close to sails?? LOL but I am an 8.5
i guess i got mine for a steal then i got it for way less for my mangos and sirens i got way les also
Foreal! got my first Mango for 110 for a size 9. Didnt like that size and a homie really wanted them so I hooked him up for 95. Then I got another that fit me better for 95! 150+ is way too much for any roshe except maybe calypso=/

Back
Top Bottom