ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

went out to cop the mango v2s but they look like something like id wear in high school... a little too bright of a pink for me. Def attention grabbers tho. Ended up copping the tarps and squadrons... FIRE. I love how they made them a dark upper and bright midsole of the same color.
You say no to Mangos for being too bright, but yes to Tarps which are even brighter.......

What do you guys think is the best colorway to have been released this year so far ?
With the different types of Roshes that came out I would have to say: MESH: V2/Birches/Beaches FB: Sequiouas MIDS: PARIS'

Stadiums came in Friday from ebay seller "adub1983" Completely DS with OG everything, won them through auction at $91. Great guy he had a bunch of other colorways for sale that went for a great price as well. Can't wait to rock these. 

Great find. I'm looking for these and they are in my size. Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!

What's up my ROSHE FAM! 

Thanks fam! I'm loving them! Good luck on your search :smile:

Looks like the maroons and challenger blues have released from what I've been seeing. Only at Champs at the moment...

Got a little bored so I decided to paint the swoosh I really like how it turned out. The mesh on the Squadron Blue is still the same thing maybe its just the lighting that's why it became black.

Yep I believe so. The ones everyone has been speculating about. I've seen from numerous posts VIA IG
I'll prolly won't be able to cop, local stores where I live don't got roshes, I'll just wait till zappos gets them. thanks tho.

Looks like the maroons and challenger blues have released from what I've been seeing. Only at Champs at the moment...

Word saw this on IG the dude said he got both of them from champs in Fairview

Last edited:
the challenge blues look nice. could be a good shoe for me to customize. Make a spite colorway with sail soles.

If that's true, then Champs will be part of my travels today.  Although my local one never gets this stuff.

Blue Hero, not Challenge Blue. Maroons are technically Team Red if you wanted to nitpick those

Last edited:
Got a little bored so I decided to paint the swoosh I really like how it turned out. The mesh on the Squadron Blue is still the same thing maybe its just the lighting that's why it became black.
Sickkk. Bro, you mind telling me what kind of angelus color paint you did on the Sports? Is it the Bronze (Metallic)? And which color did you do for the squads? I plan on doing the same but I want to make sure i get the colors right. 

Summer releases are packaged with new boxes? o_O
I was wondering the same thing. I saw on Instagram somebody posted a picture of the Maroon pair and said they picked them up from a Champs store. They had them sitting on a nike box I didn't recognize. Maybe its because it was overseas or something? 

and DAMN the swoosh painted on the Squads looks dope IMO. Might have to try that on my pair.

I was wondering the same thing. I saw on Instagram somebody posted a picture of the Maroon pair and said they picked them up from a Champs store. They had them sitting on a nike box I didn't recognize. Maybe its because it was overseas or something? 

and DAMN the swoosh painted on the Squads looks dope IMO. Might have to try that on my pair.

This the pic your talkin about?

Now I don't know if I should get another pair of sport reds as my first pair is pretty much done or get the Team Red..

Back
Top Bottom