ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sickkk. Bro, you mind telling me what kind of angelus color paint you did on the Sports? Is it the Bronze (Metallic)? And which color did you do for the squads? I plan on doing the same but I want to make sure i get the colors right. 

i'm thinking about picking up some paint/fabric markers and see how that works.

I was wondering the same thing. I saw on Instagram somebody posted a picture of the Maroon pair and said they picked them up from a Champs store. They had them sitting on a nike box I didn't recognize. Maybe its because it was overseas or something? 

and DAMN the swoosh painted on the Squads looks dope IMO. Might have to try that on my pair.

This the pic your talkin about?

Yea that's the one man. I also found this one, which you can tell its not a brown sportswear box.

Sickkk. Bro, you mind telling me what kind of angelus color paint you did on the Sports? Is it the Bronze (Metallic)? And which color did you do for the squads? I plan on doing the same but I want to make sure i get the colors right. 
For the sports red I used Antique Gold (Metallic) and for the squads I got turquiose but they are a bit darker than the sole because you are required to put a lot of coat in it.

Nice to see Maroons hitting some spots. Def feeling them. Not really feeling the Challenge blues though.

Jeff nice custom Squads, really clean!

Here's what I've been doing this the last hour...

...converting Beaches to Beach/Sails.

For the sports red I used Antique Gold (Metallic) and for the squads I got turquiose but they are a bit darker than the sole because you are required to put a lot of coat in it.
Am I correct that you got the paint off of Turtlefeathers?

Nice to see Maroons hitting some spots. Def feeling them. Not really feeling the Challenge blues though.

Jeff nice custom Squads, really clean!

Here's what I've been doing this the last hour...

...converting Beaches to Beach/Sails.
Niceeeee. How'd you do it? I thought painting over the outsoles would cause wrinkles and stuff.. 

Niceeeee. How'd you do it? I thought painting over the outsoles would cause wrinkles and stuff.. 

I'm using old angelus paint I had. I had a paint mixed up long ago to fix up my 03 white Cement 3's cracked mid sole. I mixed up white and a drop of yellow. I was curious to see if it was close to Sail color, and it's pretty much spot on.

I'm not sure about the wrinkles, I guess I'll see what happens when they're finished and start wearing them.

GOT IT! 

Champs Canada 

3401 Dufferin
Uxbridge

1 (416) 782 5493

Style: 511881-6101

UPC 00887225194529

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom