ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

lol I sound kind of spoiled, but first time I'm getting money coming in from my photography business, along with a job that I might get during the summer.

More power to you if the money isn't coming from mommy and daddy.

You're allowed to spoil yourself, so it's OK. Welcome to your newest (shoe) problem. If you're into the 1st wave or the OG 7, then you're in for a BIG problem. :lol:

BUT those red Nike (og esque) roshe boxes new or are these the new batch of boxes for everything nike? :nerd:

that's a good question. only seen them matched up with Roshes, so far...

And I forgot to post this on here couple days ago. My collection went from 1 pair of OG Sails, to 2 with the Mango V2/Beaches, to 3 with the TC's, and 4 with the Oreos/speckles.

Forgot to take a picture with my oreos/speckles, but here are my first four. I got my Hyper Blue DFW's coming in in 2 weeks, and might be getting 2 pairs on my birthday next month. And with my bday/grad money, I'll make some ID's. lol I sound kind of spoiled, but first time I'm getting money coming in from my photography business, along with a job that I might get during the summer.

great photographs, make me want the speckle roshes even more now..

quick question
ordered my beaches from champs.. it's been two days and it hasn't shipped yet, is this normal? it just says OPEN in the status lol

I really want a pair, and I have tried on several pairs in different colors.

I just cant get over how big the heal of the sole looks.

Anyone else feel that?

Size 9.5 broshes hit me up if you want speed yellows, found a couple good pairs for very fair prices while looking for mine.

Last edited:
great photographs, make me want the speckle roshes even more now..

quick question
ordered my beaches from champs.. it's been two days and it hasn't shipped yet, is this normal? it just says OPEN in the status lol
Thanks bro. and I'm not sure, I didn't buy online, I bought it from someone who bought multiple pairs to sell. Did you buy it this weekend? Because they don't ship on Memorial Day, and it takes a day or two to get the order in, then get it to a shipper, then they ship it. Just wait a little I guess. I'm not familiar with buying off the Champs website.

More power to you if the money isn't coming from mommy and daddy.

You're allowed to spoil yourself, so it's OK. Welcome to your newest (shoe) problem. If you're into the 1st wave or the OG 7, then you're in for a BIG problem.
laugh.gif

Haha, yeah, trying to make sure the money for Roshes come in from my own expense. And believe me, I already caught the disease! hahah. I've been into Roshe's since their first release, immediately copped the Sails, but wasn't until now I'm getting money, so why not increase my collection.

Posted the Red/Blue roshes and sourced seango... Sneakernews and Complex liked to copy a day later. At least they sourced.

Picked up a pair of OG Mesh Women's. Am I the only one here that prefers [just by a tiny bit] the mesh on them than the Men OG Mesh?

EDIT: Another pair of Women's OG.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom