ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Is this a new thing or am I missing something here? Why are those new colors releasing in Canada first? Canada? Like you mean right above us Canada? That seems silly to me. Couldn't just release them to the US at the same time? Nike has been doing some really strange ish lately. Especially if they are trying to cut out resellers.

They are not cutting out the resellers. They are just building hype and thirst. Most of us are already loving the maroon color, some of us actually love both new colors. Just earlier today, somebody asked one of our Canadian NT member if they could get find him a pair of each which would of come to $115 per pair. Nike's marketing division is the best lol

Just wait until they hit the u.s., some of you Guys don't have patience. Just like when the mango v2's dropped. There were people on here who ordered from over seas and paid way over retail thinking the hype would make them sell out and now they are everywhere. Don't pay over retail for current release roshes, these team reds and blue hero will eventually be everywhere. Until then wear the roshes you have now.

Last edited:
Just wait until they hit the u.s., some of you Guys don't have patience. Just like when the mango v2's dropped. There were people on here who ordered from over seas and paid way over retail thinking the hype would make them sell out and now they are everywhere. Don't pay over retail for current release roshes, these team reds and blue hero will eventually be everywhere. Until then wear the roshes you have now.
This. But again it's their money so they can do what they want. For some, money does grow on trees. Lucky for them. I still can't believe how many ppl on this thread hopped on the V2s from overseas-- Now they sit...

I killed it yesterday at the Nike Clearance Store in Conroe, TX yesterday. FSR of Khaki NRG'S for $49 less 20%. Grabbed my 12 finally. Also saw a pair of Tokyos for the same price. There was a few pair of Gray and Red trails as well. Couldn't believe I found a pair of "South Beach" flyknit one's in my size for $80. Also grabbed gray Janoskis and some Paul Rodriguez Gucci lows both for $39 minus the discount. Great day yesterday.

The soccer sweats has been going on in NYC for like a year now. I remember when I got a pair cause I really played soccer and they were great for the winter time. Then people started wearing them as a casual thing, that's when the hype began.
word, heads in queens been on this for a while now

Let me get this straight. The only brand most of ya'll buy is Nike.
But wearing Nike shoes & a pair of Nike sweats is OD matching now?!

You can't be serious.....

I feel weird rocking my nikes with additional nike. Makes me feel like a billboard. Or like some fool at the mall with all Jordan everything, think Lil Bow Wow from Tokyo Drift. I could do those adidas pants, maybe with black sails...

Back
Top Bottom