ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yeah I know trops are women's but I guess the hue of the men's is darker and lace holes are White

Picked up DS cybers for $80, not a bad price :smile:

Can I get a legit check for these Sirens I just got in the mail? They look good to me, I was just a little suspicious because of the price

And what is this stuff? Lol

My bad for the low quality iPhone 5 pics

Can I get a legit check for these Sirens I just got in the mail? They look good to me, I was just a little suspicious because of the price

And what is this stuff? Lol

My bad for the low quality iPhone 5 pics
they look legit to me. i'm looking for sirens size 9 for a good price too, guess you've been looking harder/smarter than i have haha

gotta feel for the ppl who paid big money for the tropicals with the artics coming out. personally, i love all the new cws with the white eyelets (hero blue, team red, artics, green). might cop them all.. on the other hand, it's an easy pass for me with the safari pack, tye dyes, camos, and new fbs.

and as i typed that, i realize i only like roshes with minimum three colors with no designs (spots, stripes, etc).. simple does it for me

The picture Eastbay uses makes the gray look like a light Iguana tone.

Could be pretty sick ..

Last edited:
I've got me the blue/yellow ones. They're pretty nice. Wish they were little dots (polka dots)instead of little trinagles though. Can't really tell from far I guess..
Hah yea I found that pair for my girl about two weeks ago on clearance. Looking on feet they look like dots not triangles.

Before I completely checkout, is there a way to get free shipping? I could get free shipping with socks, but I don't really want any ahah.
The only way I know of to get free shipping besides the coupon code for $75+ orders is to have a silver account or better lol. The account costs some but it pays itself off quickly

Thank you.
Yes excellent pricing and super fast shipping.

My MegaMan iDs have a slightly crooked sole and it irks me to no end. The piece that connects to the front of the mesh leans slightly and the other is straight.
Thanks for the fast response. Any flaws on your roshes from there?

Thank you.

Yes excellent pricing and super fast shipping.

My MegaMan iDs have a slightly crooked sole and it irks me to no end. The piece that connects to the front of the mesh leans slightly and the other is straight.
that crooked sole is common among roshes. It pisses me off as well because its on 2 different pairs of my roshes. I didn't realize it on my beaches until after i wore it, and i'm like damn it. Then i ordered the last pair of black sails a few weeks ago and i got it with the left shoe being crooked. Your big toe protrudes out the side and it looks defected as hell.

Thanks for this, I'm really debating pulling the trigger on the mangos....
No problem man. Happy to help out! I definitely don't regret copping my pair. I love mine
I wore these for the first time today....................and they were nice and look great!

Yeah, I'm gonna need another pair of roshes, or 5, or 10.

Seriously, they are very comfortable! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom