ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks for the fast response. Any flaws on your roshes from there?
Nope. Perfect.

that crooked sole is common among roshes. It pisses me off as well because its on 2 different pairs of my roshes. I didn't realize it on my beaches until after i wore it, and i'm like damn it. Then i ordered the last pair of black sails a few weeks ago and i got it with the left shoe being crooked. Your big toe protrudes out the side and it looks defected as hell.

I expected this when I saw some ID pairs but I didn't notice till I had them on. Always some slight issue with roshes haha

Finally stopped procrastinating & picked up a pair of the "real" Mangos. Excuse the Crimsons please..... :lol:

photojun01011323.jpg

Btw....tried on a pair of those Flywire Roshes at my local Niketown. Was not impressed. That mesh material on the toe box is wack. You can practically see your toes thru the damn shoe. Not a good look. :x

Too bad.....I kinda' wanted that grey pair.

Finally stopped procrastinating & picked up a pair of the "real" Mangos. Excuse the Crimsons please.....
laugh.gif

photojun01011323.jpg

Btw....tried on a pair of those Flywire Roshes at my local Niketown. Was not impressed. That mesh material on the toe box is wack. You can practically see your toes thru the damn shoe. Not a good look.
sick.gif

Too bad.....I kinda' wanted that grey pair.
why are all these black dots on your shoes or is that your filter?

I believe Taobao is a marketplace, similar to Amazon. There are a bunch of fakes out there. Gotta weed through them to find a legit one, if there are any left.
awww I would never order from any of those websites. All the ones in Chinese and **** like frugirls too risky.

I just ended up getting my pairs from frugirls/tmall today and there's no risk at all, granted USPS doesn't make mistakes like they did for me. Do a little research and there's still a couple solid options from them.

Just picked up these Metrics today. Definitely different, but figured they would go good with some shorts and a black tee. haha.

I believe Taobao is a marketplace, similar to Amazon. There are a bunch of fakes out there. Gotta weed through them to find a legit one, if there are any left.
awww I would never order from any of those websites. All the ones in Chinese and **** like frugirls too risky.

Frugirls is an agent for Taobao.

Got my Sirens from them.

Last edited:
Still debating on the Beaches on Zappos. Has anybody bought from there?

Without a doubt the best customer service you'll find. If you become VIP they'll give you free next day air shipping. I'm pretty sure people on here got free next day air by placing the order over the phone and simply asking for it.

Without a doubt the best customer service you'll find. If you become VIP they'll give you free next day air shipping. I'm pretty sure people on here got free next day air by placing the order over the phone and simply asking for it.
belong to amazon... rule of thumb for CS: customer is always right.

Back
Top Bottom