ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

dammm CALYPSO

via EBAY:

ikr? lol hella underrated and now people are hoppin on. i think it's that weird firey custom

I think speed yellows are so under rated so have such a nice look to them and I agree I think people want them so they can do that fiery custom

Hey guys what would be a good price to pay for a ds pair
I dont think there is such thing as a good price for a ds pair of calypsos any more =/

But I guess anything under 220 would be awesome in my opinion. 

Last edited:
I dont think there is such thing as a good price for a ds pair of calypsos any more =/

del-Ro I know bro it's so annoying I wish I could just get them for a fair price

4 Summer Safaris.

3 Summer Sails.

4+ Camouflages.

3 Leopard FBs.

And what else? Roshe frenzy right now.

not wearing them doesnt mean you take care of them. do your thing but whats the point of them sitting there.

I don't know what part of only Crimsons, Squadrons, Beaches & one of my Mints are DS you dudes don't understand or believe but....

photojun03162916.jpg

photojun03163248.jpg

photojun03163642.jpg

photojun03163722.jpg

photojun03163839.jpg

photojun03163916.jpg

photojun03164039.jpg

photojun03164111.jpg

Shoes were placed there for the pic.....like everybody else does for their collection pics. And the reason they look that way is called CLEANING YOUR SHOES. I CLEAN MINES. Might take me awhile to wear a shoe....but i wear them in due time. I own over 300 + pairs of shoes. I clean them all after being worn. I don't like DIRTY SHOES....that's me. DO YOU.

What is this....Screen ****** to make sure they wear their Roshes week? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom