ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm like camping at my front door waiting for my Calypsos and Sirens to come in.

laugh.gif
Damn bro finally got what you been wanting ! Congrats.

For anyone who missed out roshe mango v2 are at dtlr. All sizes. I'm in md of that matters

Don't think about it so much brother. If we all share the love for this shoe, then helping eachother should be natural and something you want to do. You shouldn't be helping or trying to contribute if the only motive you have is to want to be a part of a team. It's meant to be genuine. People come to this thread to help and spread info along with receiving info on Roshes whether it be release dates, feedback, pictures, and opinions about the shoe, and nothing else. Thats all people come here to see and thats pretty much all that matters in here. Just chill and join in on the conversations going on and add in if you have anything instead of wondering what the conversation is supposed to be about. :smile: You'll be fine bro. 

De-Ro thank you so much I hope I can turn to everyone if I ever have questions

Shoutouts to @ganobee

I finally have the Top 3: Calypsos, Sirens and OG Mango (in my garage) in a sz 11.5 after months of searching.

Last cop I'd have to say is the Men's Tropical Twists that have been mentioned releasing sometime this summer?

Last edited:
OH!! Sorry to be late on this but..

MY BOY SCOLA!!! CONGRATS BRO! lol
thanks brah!
Shoutouts to @ganobee

I finally have the Top 3: Calypsos, Sirens and OG Mango (in my garage) in a sz 11.5 after months of searching.

Last cop I'd have to say is the Men's Tropical Twists that have been mentioned releasing sometime this summer?
what a sight to see, which pair will you wear first?

Shoutouts to @ganobee

This is what happens when you actually put in work and search for your pairs, dudes been looking for sirens for forever, he didn't just come in here and post someone find me a pair. Congrats on the pick-ups

Shoutouts to @ganobee

Can't stop staring at this picture..its just so..so elegant.

Shoutouts to @ganobee

Nice! Enjoy those Sirens. They were once mine but I sold them to Ganobee.

Shoutouts to @ganobee

My god what a site.  Will prob see only a handful of people with these

Last edited:
Hahaha 3 owners for a DS pair
This is what happens when you actually put in work and search for your pairs, dudes been looking for sirens for forever, he didn't just come in here and post someone find me a pair. Congrats on the pick-ups
thanks man lol

Last edited:
Shoutouts to @ganobee

Enjoy!
Thanks again jdizz, wouldn't have happened without you, lol. It was little tight on me so had to let it go and let someone who was looking really hard get hands on them. haha.

If all are Crimsons, Squadrons, Beaches & my 2nd pair of Mints.....yup they DS.

I take care of my shoes. :D

not wearing them doesnt mean you take care of them. do your thing but whats the point of them sitting there.

on a side note: wheres the F*** is the UPS man with my IDs!! lol

not wearing them doesnt mean you take care of them. do your thing but whats the point of them sitting there.

on a side note: wheres the F*** is the UPS man with my IDs!! lol

Call them and say I want my Nike id tell the mail man to get here now lol

Enjoy!

Thanks again jdizz, wouldn't have happened without you, lol. It was little tight on me so had to let it go and let someone who was looking really hard get hands on them. hahaNo
No prob man! Those sz 11.5 Sirens were actually my very first pair of Roshes I purchased. I remember they were just sitting at a local spot on sale for the longest and nobody even wanted to cop them. Now they are just as wanted as the Calypsos for some.
smokin.gif

Got my stadium greens today, didnt think the green was so dark I thought it was a little more vibrant but sick nonetheless

No prob man! Those sz 11.5 Sirens were actually my very first pair of Roshes I purchased. I remember they were just sitting at a local spot on sale for the longest and nobody even wanted to cop them. Now they are just as wanted as the Calypsos for some.
smokin.gif
Glad to say they're in good hands.

Back
Top Bottom