ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I find it funny how Aloha thinks he made the roshe runs and is like the leader of all posts. its just a group there is nothing special about being on team roshe all of us are apart of team roshe by having and buying roshes. I don't think Aloha should be allowed to tell others what to do. But i guess I mean since you guys made the group and not the shoe you guys are the admins.
So shut up and keep it moving. 

also #TeamNoSirens.
tired.gif

Last edited:
Opened my door to leave for work and found a box on my doorstep. Totally was not anticipating an arrival this morning but hey!

Want to give a HUGE SHOUTOUT to njavier for conducting another successful group buy and completely voluntarily without me even asking. Thanks a lot bro. Finally officially off #TeamNoSirens 
nthat.gif
happy.gif

Opened my door to leave for work and found a box on my doorstep. Totally was not anticipating an arrival this morning but hey!

Want to give a HUGE SHOUTOUT to njavier for conducting another successful group buy and completely voluntarily without me even asking. Thanks a lot bro. Finally officially off #TeamNoSirens 
nthat.gif
happy.gif

Nice! Im off #TeamNoSirens too. Lol

Hi guys,

Recently I've bought Roshe Runs "Mcflurry". I picked size 8,5 - the same size that I am wearing in my other Nikes (AM1, AM90, Lunarglides etc.) and I was wondering did I make a good choice?

I've read that with roshe's it's better to go .5 size down. Will 8,5 be too big?

Thanks for your help!

Hi guys,

Recently I've bought Roshe Runs "Mcflurry". I picked size 8,5 - the same size that I am wearing in my other Nikes (AM1, AM90, Lunarglides etc.) and I was wondering did I make a good choice?

I've read that with roshe's it's better to go .5 size down. Will 8,5 be too big?

Thanks for your help!
I think youre fine. Unless you have wide feet and would have to go up .5, for the most part they seem true to size. I wear an 8.5 and prefer and 8.5 in literally everything.

Hey guys, just wondering what pants everyone likes wearing with their roshes? I've been rocking the H&M sweatpants but everyone is wearing them now so I'm wondering what others are wearing?

Thanks!

Hey guys, just wondering what pants everyone likes wearing with their roshes? I've been rocking the H&M sweatpants but everyone is wearing them now so I'm wondering what others are wearing?

Thanks!

strong post to join date ratio.

Thanks!
Fitted Jeans, or chinos for me. Soccer sweats with black sails:smile:

Hi guys,

Thanks for your help!
8.5 in mens im assuming? which would be a 10 since its womens sizing

Anyone that ordered the sirens from the ebay seller for 59.99 plus shipping get shipping info yet? the guy located in Israel.

damn thats pretty cheap, but sounds too good to be true ahah, but hey if it is true mind sending me that guys ebay name. i want some sirens ahah

^^ He didnt mention shipping cost guys. It put them right above retail, and I'm pretty sure people vouched that the seller was legit. And they're long gone by now holmes...

I asked the seller for additional pics and got these. Legit check?[/quote][quote="bjjeong, post: 18039622"]

Another photo[/quote][quote="gescobe, post: 18047736"]
Anyone that ordered the sirens from the ebay seller for 59.99 plus shipping get shipping info yet? the guy located in Israel.[/quote][quote="Dut192, post: 18047870"]
^^ He didnt mention shipping cost guys. It put them right above retail, and I'm pretty sure people vouched that the seller was legit. And they're long gone by now holmes...[/quote]
I think this is the guy you're referring to? 

Couple guys were on it a few days ago. Shipping $18.

yea that's the guy. came out to $77 shipped for some Sirens for me. But i havent gotten any shipping info yet. I contacted the seller already hopefully he comes through. And someone posted some pics of their Sirens that they ordered from the same guy, look legit to me. But they are gone by now.

The sport teal/fiberglass womens speckled colorway is on sale on zappos for $63 in case anyone wanted those.

Back
Top Bottom