ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

hey guys, do you like wearing your roshes a little looser or tighter? im usually a 10 in shoes but the 10 has some space so i sometimes wear a 9.5 which is a perfect fit.. what do you guys prefer? 

hey man, grab the 9.5. if you got a little room in the 10, the roshes fit a little loose imo since it's mesh.

Last edited:
hey man, grab the 9.5. if you got a little room in the 10, the roshes fit a little loose imo.

your avatar begs to differ, you foot bust right through the front. haha, jk

I went TTS with roshes and they fit good with no socks but with socks kinda snug. My feet are kinda wide so half size up feels better to me and not that much extra room in the toe area

yep LOL he banned my first account since i was like why do TeamRoshe members bump others post for rape prices and hes like oh because they've done business with them and **** but when someone not in team Roshe post they all say rape price. I just laugh at this guy. I have no problem keeping my mangos prob be the only one i'll have my hands on.

And i got these for a steal.
lol.. screw them man.  they have the most *** backwards way of thinking when it comes to being in a "group".  just sell them on ebay for your "rape" price and you'll def get more for them 

I went TTS with roshes and they fit good with no socks but with socks kinda snug. My feet are kinda wide so half size up feels better to me and not that much extra room in the toe area
hahahaha

i've only worn my roshes a few times without socks, but i just buy thinner socks for my womens pairs or my fbs.  all my roshes are size 10 except for my wovens, but i can never imagine going a half size down on any of them

lol.. screw them man.  they have the most *** backwards way of thinking when it comes to being in a "group".  just sell them on ebay for your "rape" price and you'll def get more for them 
LOL no its just aloha. I haven't really dis respected and I've been banned on 2 accounts. This guy asked for a legit check and I was like why because he just wanted to see if the shoes were real since we were going to meet up anyway but then Aloha comments saying you're not legit and stuff because I've never sold anything on the group so how can i be vouched for being legit if I've never sold anything. But then after I was banned i sent him pics of the shoes and he apologized but Aloha already banned me so it didn't really matter. He is taking way too much of his admin power to think he owns all the shoes that are for sale.

LOL no its just aloha. I haven't really dis respected and I've been banned on 2 accounts. This guy asked for a legit check and I was like why because he just wanted to see if the shoes were real since we were going to meet up anyway but then Aloha comments saying you're not legit and stuff because I've never sold anything on the group so how can i be vouched for being legit if I've never sold anything. But then after I was banned i sent him pics of the shoes and he apologized but Aloha already banned me so it didn't really matter. He is taking way too much of his admin power to think he owns all the shoes that are for sale.
just sell em on ebay bro.  prime top dollar lol.

i just recently was thinking about selling all my doubles as a package

Been out of town the past week or so....

....what'd I miss? Maroons/Hero's hit stateside yet? Safari's/Cheetah FB's?

Thanks! Un-DS'ed my Crimsons this past vacation. Ridiculous shoe. Still not touching my favorites (Beaches, Cybers) but the amount of love they got was the most from any Roshe I've worn.

yeah i tried my TTS in a 10 but there was some space even with a sock, then a 9.5 which was pretty much a perfect snug fit. I think ill go with a 10. Little room wont hurt, prob be a little more breathable 

First of all, we don't need to defend ourselves since we are trying to create a marketplace where people can deal with other people that are trustworthy and have good business etiquette. If wasn't only the admin of the marketplace but multiple members messaging about how poorly you conducted business. Secondly, and the main reason why you were removed is because of the multiple accounts. If you were removed once there was a reason. For you, or anyone, to create another account to try and snake their way back in is what we are trying to prevent. And not once did you approach any of the admin to speak your case.

Like other people have mentioned here, if you don't like the way things are being handled there then just don't sell there. eBay and Craigslist are all marketplaces that would love your business.

Last edited:
First of all, we don't need to defend ourselves since we are trying to create a marketplace where people can deal with other people that are trustworthy and have good business etiquette. If wasn't only the admin of the marketplace but multiple members messaging about how poorly you conducted business. Secondly, and the main reason why you were removed is because of the multiple accounts. If you were removed once there was a reason. For you, or anyone, to create another account to try and snake their way back in is what we are trying to prevent.

Like other people have mentioned here, if you don't like the way things are being handled there then just don't sell there. eBay and Craigslist are all marketplaces that would love your business.
I think this was to me. I don't know how i conduct business poorly when I haven't tried to sell anything on there. Also, if I want to buy something why not make another account? I'm pretty sure there are mutiple fake accounts on your marketplace because people don't like to give away their real identity when doing business with strangers. I have seen mutiple fake accounts that say they just don't use their real accounts just for privacy purposes like I did.

And also i didn't say it was the Team just one person.

Last edited:
Since no one cares anymore...

whats up guys, haven't been on NT for a couple years but im back in the shoe game because of Roshes. I hope i can contribute, help anyone out with getting their pairs and hopefully become a member down the road.

My first question: Is there any rumors for release dates about when the Team Reds, Hero Blues and Arctic Green Roshe this summer, everywhere i read its July and (correct me if im wrong) UK are getting their pairs June 20th.

i know some sites like titollo are doing presales, but since these are GR i can just wait for the stateside release along with the many restocks they'll provide

Everything is slated for a summer release supposedly. As far as RDs, everything sorta just drops out of nowhere from past experiences. I would say just stay tuned here or to TeamRoshe for news on those when they hit stateside.If you feel the need to secure a pair then I say go ahead and order overseas/Canada, things have been known to stay overseas/Canada exclusive.

First of all, we don't need to defend ourselves since we are trying to create a marketplace where people can deal with other people that are trustworthy and have good business etiquette. If wasn't only the admin of the marketplace but multiple members messaging about how poorly you conducted business. Secondly, and the main reason why you were removed is because of the multiple accounts. If you were removed once there was a reason. For you, or anyone, to create another account to try and snake their way back in is what we are trying to prevent. And not once did you approach any of the admin to speak your case.

lol i haven't signed up for an account nor have i tried to sell anything.  quoted the wrong person bro

and btw, you're one of the few TR members i respect with your constant info and the non-abondonment of the thread even when all the noobs started popping up

Last edited:
I think this was to me. I don't know how i conduct business poorly when I haven't tried to sell anything on there. Also, if I want to buy something why not make another account? I'm pretty sure there are mutiple fake accounts on your marketplace because people don't like to give away their real identity when doing business with strangers. I have seen mutiple fake accounts that say they just don't use their real accounts just for privacy purposes like I did.

And also i didn't say it was the Team just one person.

Gerigk - If you want to discuss things we can. Feel free to message me as it is not professional to do so in front of the masses and take away from the Roshe discussion. As far as fake accounts, we are totally aware of them. But if you want to try to defend yourself with "privacy" matters then please do so, your fake accounts are far from keeping your privacy.

lol i haven't signed up for an account nor have i tried to sell anything.  quoted the wrong person bro

and btw, you're one of the few TR members i respect with your constant info and the non-abondonment of the thread even when all the noobs started popping up

majestic - appreciate it. I'm all about keeping to my roots and I was pretty much born and raised on NT. I know the ins & outs and I just want to try to convey that to the newer generation. My love for this shoe runs deep and I just want to help out when I can.

ROSHE RUN for $56?

LEGIT CHECK PLEASE

http://www.shoes4run.com/nike-roshe-run-c-53.html

Last edited:
I find it funny how Aloha thinks he made the roshe runs and is like the leader of all posts. its just a group there is nothing special about being on team roshe all of us are apart of team roshe by having and buying roshes. I don't think Aloha should be allowed to tell others what to do. But i guess I mean since you guys made the group and not the shoe you guys are the admins.

Back
Top Bottom