ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Unfortunately my Khaki NRGs are now torn up. This happened after only my second time wearing them. 
mean.gif
 They were a little snug, but I never expected this to happen to them. I really like everything about the shoe so this was very disappointing.

You guys think I should file a claim with Nike and send it to them? I dunno if it's worth it to pay shipping out of pocket just to have them say they can't help me.
what did you tear them on? that doesnt just happen because you wear them

***** prob had a fight with a T-Rex and the T-Rex won.

Last edited:
What sucks about the suede?? Is it just not as good as the OG mesh?

There's nothing wrong with suede. The only reason I don't like suede is once it gets dirty it's a B**** to clean unlike Mesh its easy just throw it in the water and it's all good. And for some mesh is a lot comfortable stretches as you wear and suede takes some time to break in. But to each there own.

Last edited:

Anyone that needs those DFWs. Dude wanted 100 shipped and he's already down to 80. Can probably haggle even lower.

Real talk.

And it's all Internet. Nobody around my way gave a damn about Dunks back then but NT worshipped the shoe like Buddha. So did I.....had a room full of them.
laugh.gif

Same thing with these Roshes. One of the best shoes on NT but I think I've seen all of 3 people wearing Roshes in my travels since the initial release. And that's cool with me. Gotta Luv the DMV.
I feel you on this. I did see some youngin wearing some stadium green joints at potomac mills though. I was hella surprised.

what did you tear them on? that doesnt just happen because you wear them

***** prob had a fight with a T-Rex and the T-Rex won.
LOL I wish I could say that I fought a T-Rex, at least I'd have a cool story to tell.

To be honest I don't know how it happened at all. I noticed a slightly smaller tear on Sunday while I was sitting in church. Definitely got worse on my way home, but I wasn't about to go barefoot right then and there. Took 'em off as soon as I got home and now I'm stuck with these for now. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
for those of you who own stadium greens:

How do you like the green on them? I've only seen them twice in person. Once in the pure dark green and once in that lighter mint shade.
One of my favorite pairs, to be honest.  But then again, I'm a Celtics fan...

Do the Mint FB's come with any extras? I've seen several people post theirs up for sale with a second pair of pink laces and mint insoles aside from the flask pink they already come with.

Yea Stadium Greens are straight fire, need to get another pair for sure. Love mine, green is a lot darker in person.

LOL I wish I could say that I fought a T-Rex, at least I'd have a cool story to tell.

To be honest I don't know how it happened at all. I noticed a slightly smaller tear on Sunday while I was sitting in church. Definitely got worse on my way home, but I wasn't about to go barefoot right then and there. Took 'em off as soon as I got home and now I'm stuck with these for now. 
eyes.gif
LOL yeah i don't think its just going to rip on its own. I hate the nrg ones creases look so bad even if they are ds.

Can someone point me in the direction of 2 shoes

Women sprite size 11-11.5

Calypso size 9.5-10

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom