ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What up guys. Don't post in here a lot but I thought I'd post pics of the ID's I just got in. I wanted a simple color way, but also wanted to experiment with the suede, which sucks
mean.gif

[/quote
Not to be weird . But what kinda pants are those lol

Man I can't believe I've never seen this thread! I'm a HUGE Roshe lover! I have a lot of pairs. Will post soon as I've been crazy busy, but I want to be a part of team roshe. Just bought a pair yesterday and will buy another tomorrow! Best shoe for the best price! Best part is my store gets a lot of Roshes so the discount makes it that much better.

Roshes For Life!

8)

I don't understand why people put links to eBay if people are looking they should've been to eBay by now especially looking for calypsos 
mad.gif
 People just want everything on a silver platter now a day 
mean.gif

I don't understand why people put links to eBay if people are looking they should've been to eBay by now especially looking for calypsos 
mad.gif
mean.gif
^This more people should post like ****ies instead of just posting a bunch of links to get their post count up.  I understand they're just trying to help, but still. Mostly just for the ebay ones/bidding ones.

Last edited:
I WILL ONLY ADDRESS THIS ONE TIME AND IM DONE....I WILL TRY NOT AND SAY MUCH AND LET HIS OWN ACTIONS/WORDS EXPLAIN THE DECISIONS THAT WERE MADE......I DO NOT TAKE MY "POWER" SERIOUSLY BECAUSE I HAVE NONE...ITS ONLY FACEBOOK AND THE INTERNET!! I HAVE A REAL LIFE, THAT I TAKE MUCH MORE SERIOUSLY! LOL!
lol.. screw them man.  they have the most *** backwards way of thinking when it comes to being in a "group".  just sell them on ebay for your "rape" price and you'll def get more for them 
you should always wait to hear both sides of the story before passing judgement @majestic
LOL no its just aloha. I haven't really dis respected and I've been banned on 2 accounts. This guy asked for a legit check and I was like why because he just wanted to see if the shoes were real since we were going to meet up anyway but then Aloha comments saying you're not legit and stuff because I've never sold anything on the group so how can i be vouched for being legit if I've never sold anything. But then after I was banned i sent him pics of the shoes and he apologized but Aloha already banned me so it didn't really matter. He is taking way too much of his admin power to think he owns all the shoes that are for sale.
I think this was to me. I don't know how i conduct business poorly when I haven't tried to sell anything on there. Also, if I want to buy something why not make another account? I'm pretty sure there are mutiple fake accounts on your marketplace because people don't like to give away their real identity when doing business with strangers. I have seen mutiple fake accounts that say they just don't use their real accounts just for privacy purposes like I did.

And also i didn't say it was the Team just one person.
he also messaged me from the 2 accounts and tried to  hustle me on prices for shoes i was selling, plus he trys to defend himself with his other accounts and could possibly do his own legit checks with the different accounts...which is why multiple accounts are not allowed in the TR marketplace.
I find it funny how Aloha thinks he made the roshe runs and is like the leader of all posts. its just a group there is nothing special about being on team roshe all of us are apart of team roshe by having and buying roshes. I don't think Aloha should be allowed to tell others what to do. But i guess I mean since you guys made the group and not the shoe you guys are the admins.
for the record i never thought i made the roshe run and i never thought i was the leader of all posts!!! as a matter of fact, i didn't even make the rules! LMFAO!
Props to Aloha for banning me from the Team Roshe market place for being "Not legit"
you complain about rape prices, but was trying to sell these with no box for $260???? how do i know? trust me i wasnt out investigating...haha...someone brought it up to ME! people do talk, believe it or not! everything that has been said was experienced by myself and other members in the group!!! he was not sure you were a legit seller especially when u have pics on IG wearing mangos! maybe they are not the same pair but who really knows i think anyone would question it..i know i would! thats why someone would do a legit check..i can find tons of pictures of authentic shoes that i don't own and post them online. btw, he didn't apologize for anything wrong and didnt have to. he was sorry u were trippin out. a legit check is to protect yourself and i recommend doing it for any and all transactions if you are not sure! 
yep LOL he banned my first account since i was like why do TeamRoshe members bump others post for rape prices and hes like oh because they've done business with them and **** but when someone not in team Roshe post they all say rape price. I just laugh at this guy. I have no problem keeping my mangos prob be the only one i'll have my hands on.

And i got these for a steal.
Lastly don't take it from me, take it from your own bro, which your actions almost got him removed also. but me being on my crazy "POWER" trip decided to be patient and ask instead of making assumptions and banning. he seemed like a good guy and could understand where i was coming from. nothing but positive words from him, and about him.

Any admin wants to accept me to TeamRoshe Marketplace on Facebook, please? Lol

Last edited:
mad.gif
mean.gif
I thought we weren't even allowed to post live ebay links. I remember people bashing on me for doing that a while back

I WILL ONLY ADDRESS THIS ONE TIME AND IM DONE....I WILL TRY NOT AND SAY MUCH AND LET HIS OWN ACTIONS/WORDS EXPLAIN THE DECISIONS THAT WERE MADE......I DO NOT TAKE MY "POWER" SERIOUSLY BECAUSE I HAVE NONE...ITS ONLY FACEBOOK AND THE INTERNET!! I HAVE A REAL LIFE, THAT I TAKE MUCH MORE SERIOUSLY! LOL!

you should always wait to hear both sides of the story before passing judgement @majestic

he also messaged me from the 2 accounts and tried to  hustle me on prices for shoes i was selling, plus he trys to defend himself with his other accounts and could possibly do his own legit checks with the different accounts...which is why multiple accounts are not allowed in the TR marketplace.

for the record i never thought i made the roshe run and i never thought i was the leader of all posts!!! as a matter of fact, i didn't even make the rules! LMFAO!

you complain about rape prices, but was trying to sell these with no box for $260???? how do i know? trust me i wasnt out investigating...haha...someone brought it up to ME! people do talk, believe it or not! everything that has been said was experienced by myself and other members in the group!!! he was not sure you were a legit seller especially when u have pics on IG wearing mangos! maybe they are not the same pair but who really knows i think anyone would question it..i know i would! thats why someone would do a legit check..i can find tons of pictures of authentic shoes that i don't own and post them online. btw, he didn't apologize for anything wrong and didnt have to. he was sorry u were trippin out. a legit check is to protect yourself and i recommend doing it for any and all transactions if you are not sure! 

Lastly don't take it from me, take it from your own bro, which your actions almost got him removed also. but me being on my crazy "POWER" trip decided to be patient and ask instead of making assumptions and banning. he seemed like a good guy and could understand where i was coming from. nothing but positive words from him, and about him.
LOL like some Team Roshe people say not rape price if people pay it right? Black sails and sport reds on ebay for 125 shipped on your account I just don't see how other people are being bashed on for being resellers and not others. And yeah i know you go through this and that to get the shoe but really you don't have to you want too. Nobody is going to go out and bike 40 miles for some shoes with no intent of some profit. And has far as my sz 11 mangos i have never seen anyone with a sz 11 and there was actually an offer for 285 so I'm not tripping. I actually got bashed on for buying the mints so many pages ago and people were like HAHAHHA got him! when half of you guys are doing that on the Roshe Marketplace thats where it all started for me being bashed when other people on TeamRoshe are doing the same thing.

We all go through things to get the shoes we want half of us are probably resellers here but if you really wanted the shoe that bad you would've gotten it one way or another for retail or not.

Last edited:
LOL like some Team Roshe people say not rape price if people pay it right? Black sails and sport reds on ebay for 125 shipped on your account I just don't see how other people are being bashed on for being resellers and not others. And yeah i know you go through this and that to get the shoe but really you don't have to you want too. Nobody is going to go out and bike 40 miles for some shoes with no intent of some profit. And has far as my sz 11 mangos i have never seen anyone with a sz 11 and there was actually an offer for 285 so I'm not tripping. I actually got bashed on for buying the mints so many pages ago and people were like HAHAHHA got him! when half of you guys are doing that on the Roshe Marketplace thats where it all started for me being bashed when other people on TeamRoshe are doing the same thing
theres a guy in new york with a sz 11. lol

Back
Top Bottom