ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Didn't read

Ya'll seriously need to stop posting about your personal events and situations. Ain't nobody wanna hear this. What are you guys trying to prove anyways. There's something called "PM", why don't you guys try that
Completely ignored/didn't include the paragraphs/multiple posts Aloha posted 
grin.gif
.  Your biased opinion doesn't matter and the matter was ended, don't know why you commented. 

Last edited:
There are always two sides to every story, but both sides in this story making themselves look bad.

I need them stickers. I gotta fumble through box stickers each morning to make sure which roshe I'm putting on.

thanks...any shipping coupons for blendsus.com by any chance?
Nope, no shipping coupons. Plus Blends is as good as it can get. I've seen people selling pairs off craigslist and ebay and marketplace for so much more than what Blends is charging.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, just joined NT after seeing this thread. Just want to say thanks to everyone who came before me to make this page what it is today, I can't wait to contribute. Thought I would share my picture of my crimsons with everyone. 

IG: phatcatkev

I hear you man. Having a bunch of boxes that just look the same is tedious when trying to find a pair.
Add to the fact that I'm always running late to work, it's a disaster.

I'm one of the those right on time folk. I dont want to mingle or have coffee with my co-workers. I gotta be at work by 7:45a, I'm there by 7:44a and in the room by 7:45
roll.gif

Hey everyone, just joined NT after seeing this thread. Just want to say thanks to everyone who came before me to make this page what it is today, I can't wait to contribute. Thought I would share my picture of my crimsons with everyone.

Welcome to NT. A nice way to start off the right foot. (Or in your pic, the left)

Like some of us already do, print out images of your sneakers and tape them to your box like so^. Hope this helps some of you!

Welcome to the thread phatcatkev!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom