ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If anyone is in need of cybers in a 10 I saw some on eBay from a seller named dles1972 for $59 and 35 shipping from Australia

Today was a good roshe day:smile: 
Great day indeed! Got my picture featured on the teamROSHE IG page but I do need those beautiful stickers. 

If you're not already following them on instagram and twitter please do: @TeamROSHE

also hit me up with a follow!  thank you.

↓        ↓         ↓        

Last edited:

awww yeah:smile:

Didnt have a box for my cybers so i put it on my computer=P

Today was a good roshe day:smile: 

Bro I'm beyond jealous right now those are sick I would buy those in a second give me the heads you when there going to come out

Last edited:
LOL why did you edit the picture out? And also i didn't say there was no other sz 11 made I just said Ive never seen any don't get my words twisted. And last year also? I have a DS pair in my hands all of those pairs are probably worn. Try and find me a sz 11 OG mango right now for a good price then you can come talk?

and also yes i admit i flaked on one person because I didn't know shipping was gonna cost 20 dollars i apologized to that person and asked to pay like 80 but they declined and said they'll sell for 70 to someone else. And the only reason i flaked on that person was because i bought tropcal twist for my gf when i didn't even know this person was buying them because they had pretty awful communication skills. then one day the person texts me out of no where and said i god the shoes for 85 and i thought it was just gonna be like 70 but then it was different so I didn't purchase them. Thats one person i flaked on sold them also.

Last edited:
Sigh I'm going to clear this up for everyone, but will probably be ignored. He has a size 11 Mangos, it is not the only one, but it definitely a rare find especially DS at this time.  He posted a testing waters once and got multiple offers for 220+ including an offer for 280 before that dude flaked because he saw the post by cleantoilet who was also selling for 200+, so 260 isn't really a rape price seeing as someone was going to pay 280 for them. On another note, he wasn't complaining about the rape price.  He was saying if you guys TR members along with other people are allowed to sell shoes in rare CW's or not, at rape prices, why is there automatically a stigma against him when he tries to make money?  Keep the argument civil please and there was no reason to post his IG picture, I also personally know he hasn't flaked on any sellers, unless they weren't upfront about the real price which means shipping wasn't included in the original price. 

Last edited:
Big shout out to njavier03, for arranging the group buy, happy to say I got my speed yellows and Sirens!!! Cannot wait to throw these on this week to rock!! Thanks again, he really is a legit Broshe, who kept communication lines open.  

And thanks for promoting my IG aloha! 
grin.gif

You guys might think I'm joking, but this video like changed my life. such a simple thing can go a long way. no more double knots, and it'll definitely make all of your shoe pics look better with the loops laying neatly on the sides instead of having some up in the air and such with the common way of tying your shoes. Took me a couple tries to get it right, but definitely worth learning!

You guys might think I'm joking, but this video like changed my life. such a simple thing can go a long way. no more double knots, and it'll definitely make all of your shoe pics look better with the loops laying neatly on the sides instead of having some up in the air and such with the common way of tying your shoes. Took me a couple tries to get it right, but definitely worth learning!
video starts at 1:16

Those Team Roshe stickers are a must have man. You guys going to release them to the public or nah?

Sigh I'm going to clear this up for everyone, but will probably be ignored. He has a size 11 Mangos, it is not the only one, but it definitely a rare find especially DS at this time.  He posted a testing waters once and got multiple offers for 220+ including an offer for 280 before that dude flaked because he saw the post by cleantoilet who was also selling for 200+, so 260 isn't really a rape price seeing as someone was going to pay 280 for them. On another note, he wasn't complaining about the rape price.  He was saying if you guys TR members along with other people are allowed to sell shoes in rare CW's or not, at rape prices, why is there automatically a stigma against him when he tries to make money?  Keep the argument civil please and there was no reason to post his IG picture, I also personally know he hasn't flaked on any sellers, unless they weren't upfront about the real price which means shipping wasn't included in the original price.

LOL why did you edit the picture out? And also i didn't say there was no other sz 11 made I just said Ive never seen any don't get my words twisted. And last year also? I have a DS pair in my hands all of those pairs are probably worn. Try and find me a sz 11 OG mango right now for a good price then you can come talk?

and also yes i admit i flaked on one person because I didn't know shipping was gonna cost 20 dollars i apologized to that person and asked to pay like 80 but they declined and said they'll sell for 70 to someone else. And the only reason i flaked on that person was because i bought tropcal twist for my gf when i didn't even know this person was buying them because they had pretty awful communication skills. then one day the person texts me out of no where and said i god the shoes for 85 and i thought it was just gonna be like 70 but then it was different so I didn't purchase them. Thats one person i flaked on sold them also.

Didn't read

Ya'll seriously need to stop posting about your personal events and situations. Ain't nobody wanna hear this. What are you guys trying to prove anyways. There's something called "PM", why don't you guys try that

Didn't read

Ya'll seriously need to stop posting about your personal events and situations. Ain't nobody wanna hear this. What are you guys trying to prove anyways. There's something called "PM", why don't you guys try that
No need to comment.

You just did all that to say you didn't read nice wasting more space 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Can someone school me about group buys?
Group buys are one person ordering from frugirls or tmall and you sending that person the money before they have the shoes like a set amount and they buy your shoes for supposedly cheaper because its a group buy.

No need to comment.

You just did all that to say you didn't read nice wasting more space 
roll.gif

No, I didn't need to comment, but I wanted to. Glad you agree you were wasting space to begin with. I'm done kid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom