ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I am there right with you! Nike is reaching with their ideas..

Now this gets me thinking, Nike could come out with that roshe basketball shoe. NEVER. EVER!

Idk, throw some decent grip on the soles with good ankle support and I'd cop the "roshe basketballs" lol

IJS

This is unbearable right now. Its hard to watch the demise of such a beloved shoe. All good things must come to an end. I guess. Lol

>D

Went to play a little pick-up soccer game, and anyone who plays soccer, knows going barefoot or sandals is the way to go after wearing cleats.

But the the roshes felt better than ever today, sometimes I want to just say they are overrated, especially after buying some pairs of FlyknitChukkas, but  once  again, the fact that these are hassle free, great looking cheap comfy shoes, makes them so hard to not like and want to wear on repeat. 

10 months/coutnless wears and they still look great.

I'm sayin... even with current releases, i still favor my Sport Reds.

nice shot too.

Nice shot!

And I agree with you Mike. SR are my favorite also.

I want to give a shout out and thank my boy E aka ohmyyikes! for helping me locate a pair of SIRENS!!! 
happy.gif

sorry #teamnosirens ... i'm out! 

here's a quick snap of them at the office with my bonsai.

This almost feels like a joke with all these ugly roshes coming out. If this is what to expect in the future, I'm out with my OG mesh!

I wanna see which NBA players will be rockin those. haha

Last edited:
This almost feels like a joke with all these ugly roshes coming out. If this is what to expect in the future, I'm out with my OG mesh!

I wanna see which NBA players will be rockin those. haha
exactly. I'm glad I got a majority of what I wanted from the first couple years of the Roshe run. I'm really sad to see where it is going but inside we all knew it was bound to happen. Money over everything I guess....

Back
Top Bottom