ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

why is teamroshe posting all those silly concepts like theyre concrete models that will hit the market? =___(\

They're not PSed (like eveyone else, I HOPE that Nike is just trolling with these images), and I'm not the one posting them. :tongue:

Last edited:
They're not PSed (like eveyone else, I HOPE that Nike is just trolling with these images), and I'm not the one posting them. :tongue:

not PS?? riiiiiight! lol

it would have been more believable if you had atleast one decent pair.

Last edited:
Nike makes concepts of every shoe, it's possible these are simply that, not saying they won't drop, but unless someone knows for sure that they are then you can't really be sure. Don't know why TR said coming soon on every picture and then tweet that not all are confirmed but not really gonna sweat over it. I just find it hard to believe that if they were going to indeed make all these, that they would exhaust all possible options within a year instead of milking the cash cow out for a while.

Last edited:
Anyone in here have any idea what time the size? colab will be available online on the 14th?
I think someone on here said 1am a couple pages back. But personally I am not sure.
Are size 8.5 OG mangos worn 2x in gym only for $90 shipped a good deal?
I would cop. But I guess it all depends how worn they are from the gym. For all you know he could have played ball in them at the gym.

Are people actually buying into all those pictures?
Like TeamRoshe said on twitter, they are concepts. Not 100 on production. They are NOT photoshopped photos (still wishing they are tho). Sad day for many of us...

One thing I hope they do is stay true to what they stared off with-- simplicity (OG Mesh). Oh and $70 msrp. Two things.

Awesome pickups Just Blaze! ^^

Last edited:
Like TeamRoshe said on twitter, they are concepts. Not 100 on production. They are NOT photoshopped photos (still wishing they are tho). Sad day for many of us...

One thing I hope they do is stay true to what they stared off with-- simplicity (OG Mesh). Oh and $70 msrp. Two things.

Awesome pickups Just Blaze! ^^

Thanks bro! I had "looking for" these and some Calypsos in my sig for like 3 months and decided to take it out just last week because I lost hope. Calypsos I already knew it was a long shot especially because if you find em, most want $300+ and I wasn't doing that. Saw Niwreig had these for sale and just jumped on it. I like em just as much anyways. And if the Roshe apocalypse is coming, I'm even more happy with my pickup. haha

damn bro clean AF 
nthat.gif

Thanks bro. Had to do it!

Last edited:
^I wish they were, but they're not. There are ~18 cws dropping of the ZRBBs.
WOW! 18! Talk abt fierce!
Ok I'm usually not one for these team roshe color ways but I'm liking these... Very clean IMO.
I might cop if it comes in a different color
Both those urban safaris are fierce! especially the white pair! 
Agree! Tempted to get it but have been spending too much money the past month
oh boy, this hurts my head...

This generation is so doomed

Supposedly Roshe's for basketball(not my pic)

Here's a clearer version of the Zoom Roshe BBs above... The product/color code looks to be 630913-800

630913-001

Also a CREDIBLE source did mention "variety" was to come a few hundred pages back. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom