ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My girl blessed me with these tonight.

In all seriousness, Nike should stop with these hybrids. Instead, just re-release the Cybers, Sirens, Mangos, and Calypsos. All those pairs will sell out. No one is interested in Roshe basketball shoes SMFH :smh:

In all seriousness, Nike should stop with these hybrids. Instead, just re-release the Cybers, Sirens, Mangos, and Calypsos. All those pairs will sell out. No one is interested in Roshe basketball shoes SMFH
mean.gif
There are people out there that like the obscure models that were revealed today. To each their own. Diversity is a good thing in my opinion. 

If you guys hate the new models of roshe just don't buy it. No need to say "I'm done with roshe" "it's nice knowing ya" there's still so many other colorways coming out with og mesh.

Last edited:
Those highs look like boxing shoes and the basketball ones seem so not safe. Im into them doing things to the OG roshe or mids but these are :/ outlet central.

If you guys hate the new models of roshe just don't buy it. No need to say "I'm done with roshe" "it's nice knowing ya" there's still so many other colorways coming out with og mesh.
Yeah I took it way out of hand. THIS exactly. And I do agree that those that you posted below are pretty dope suede(im guessing) and mesh. The color combo is also a real nice.

Anyone ever use their Roshes as water shoes and if so how's the bottom traction?

I wouldn't do it, don't really have a reason to my opinion other than the fact that you can get nice water shoes for like 10 bucks at Walmart. Would not want to mess up Roshes for that.

Squadrons for 55 bucks really making it hard for me to chill with the spending

I wouldn't do it, don't really have a reason to my opinion other than the fact that you can get nice water shoes for like 10 bucks at Walmart. Would not want to mess up Roshes for that.

Squadrons for 55 bucks really making it hard for me to chill with the spending
I was just thinking more so along the fact that if I wore them to like the beach or like a water park will I be good? Bc I know my pairs have dried up quick but that's only short runs to the car in the rain.

Back
Top Bottom