ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can't believe the pricing on the Calypsos :stoneface:

Still got my 9.5s from the first day they released. Worn them like 10 times, it seems like I could still re-sell them for triple :rofl:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/clo/3850192605.html

mean.gif
 used too
as you can see he's the same game from the marketplace.

anyone know if i can phone order directly from a champs sports store and have it shipped to me or another store?

if yes, can y'all post the phone number of one that y'all know has the Mango V2s in stock, please? no champs in austin has them. :smh:

http://m.champssports.com/?uri=product&sku=11881096&model=175563&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

They have and you half to know a worker or manager and they can ship to your house

i need to order from a store. i have a merch return card that can't be used online.

Can't believe the pricing on the Calypsos :stoneface:

Still got my 9.5s from the first day they released. Worn them like 10 times, it seems like I could still re-sell them for triple :rofl:

with my 11.5 I used them TONS... beat them to the ground and basically sold them for $220 about 5 months ago. At the time I figured selling a shoe that I got tons of wears out of for a $150 profit was a no brainer.... had no clue they would reach this kind of resale eventually :x

I'm not mad about it though, got tons of other roshes to rock whenever I need, and a solid ID that I customized :smokin

my question is... who the hell is dumb enough to pay $300-$400 for that shoe?!?!?! you could easily ID a similar colorway if it's the color that you are chasing, if its the exclusivity of it, these weren't even rare at all! also, it's not like the calypso are the OG of all OG roshes so that concept is out also...

oh well, can't wait for nike to open more colorways on the ID.. I need a marty mcfly colorway bad

All roshes in Macy's are from Finishline. I once asked the worker and he said they're from Finishline. Macy's help Finishline sell shoes. :smh:

Last edited:
All roshes in Macy's are from Finishline. I onced asked the workers and he said they're from Finishline. Macy's help Finishline sell shoes.

Same info I got from a Macy's shoe salesmen. I'm crossing my fingers my local Macy's gets upcoming CWs, it'd be the ONLY place Roshes are being sold. Good job Champs and Footlocker. Smh...

I haven't talked to my wife yet, but I'm almost positive that her moms discount is a bit more than 10%. I wanna say it's closer to 20 or so.

But you're definitely right, need to take advantage. Hopefully the local Macy's has em on deck.
Yea it's 20% employee discount and I'm not sure if you can use coupons on shoes but if you can there is a 20% coupon plus the extra 10% employee appreciation week lol and even if there isn't a coupon use your Macy's card and get 15% off lol

Thunder Blues came in the mail today 
nthat.gif

Shout out to David Vongkhamchanh on the TR Marketplace. Don't know if you're on NT but if you are, thanks brother
happy.gif

Super stoked. I don't feel like this shoe gets enough credit.lol

Glad you're enjoying them :wink:

Alright I called this Macy's they said I half to order off website they got tarps and such and she said they got a Maroon color btw it's NY

516-795-2000

For those wondering about Macy's stock of Roshe's and their connection to Finishline...it was announced last year that FNL is partnering up with select Macy's to be the exclusive athletic footwear partner of the national department store's chain. I think the expansion was suppose to be 450 stores and the remodel/build out is slowly moving along. I forgot what the target date was for all the stores. I personally don't see this being a success unless FNL is able to stock popular Nike products at these locations. FNL already has limited product selection compare to Footlocker (no limited Nike Basketball or Foamposite products) and a horrid inventory tracking system. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Back
Top Bottom