ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Same info I got from a Macy's shoe salesmen. I'm crossing my fingers my local Macy's gets upcoming CWs, it'd be the ONLY place Roshes are being sold. Good job Champs and Footlocker. Smh...

lucky for you actually. the roshe craze is hitting virginia. more and more stores are carrying them and more and more people are wearing them. not that i really care, but my area is full of no knowledge hypebeasts. its going to be annoying rocking the same kicks as EVERYBODY else where i live. at least i have a few cws they dont have :wink:

Last edited:
Unds my Knicks there such a nice shoe honestly one of my favorite

just went hammer at the mall... glad one shop still had 11.5 in all of them

Bro, those are so mainstream.

i only wear Asia Exclusives!

j/k  Bet it feels good to buy 4 pairs for the price of one pair of J's.  Nice pick ups.

Im still debating if I want to keep the V2's, they always get skipped in the rotation, still DS.

Alright I called this Macy's they said I half to order off website they got tarps and such and she said they got a Maroon color btw it's NY

516-795-2000
FALSE INFORMATION!!

Although I knew it was too good to be true I had to check for myself and the thread.

Last edited:
exchanged my total crimsons for V2s through some sneaky maneuvering. :pimp:

the footaction i went to had the restock of the sport reds. no black sails or iguanas in sight yet, though. i really need some iggys in my size, damn it! :frown:

Bought some cybers on eBay that were "VNDS" got em today and idk if this dude was wiping his *** with em but they were stained brown. A magic eraser with shout on it and back to new

lucky for you actually. the roshe craze is hitting virginia. more and more stores are carrying them and more and more people are wearing them. not that i really care, but my area is full of no knowledge hypebeasts. its going to be annoying rocking the same kicks as EVERYBODY else where i live. at least i have a few cws they dont have
wink.gif
On the same boat as you of course lol. But Roshe's are starting to pick up around the DMV. I wonder how it's going to be in Honolulu once I do get there.

I work for macys.I'll keep you guys updated If we do get the new summer colorways.So far all we have are the v2's.

Last edited:
lucky for you actually. the roshe craze is hitting virginia. more and more stores are carrying them and more and more people are wearing them. not that i really care, but my area is full of no knowledge hypebeasts. its going to be annoying rocking the same kicks as EVERYBODY else where i live. at least i have a few cws they dont have :wink:

On the same boat as you of course lol. But Roshe's are starting to pick up around the DMV. I wonder how it's going to be in Honolulu once I do get there.

hawaii has tiny asians and filipinos... yes, roshe's are huge here :rofl:

FALSE INFORMATION!!

Although I knew it was too good to be true I had to check for myself and the thread.

saw the OP's name and already automatically assumed troll. Glad someone else (with some credibility) could confirm it.

I work for macys.I'll keep you guys updated If we do get the new summer colorways.So far all we have are the v2's.

Do you guys have size 7 in the v2's?
does macy's do store locating or shipping within store?

wifey's still looking for a pair.

fella charger player rockin the black sails

Nice. I wish I was in SD today. Definitely beats bein at work.
That was cool how the team did that today.

Back
Top Bottom