ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Footaction had 2 sz9s left not sure on other sizes but looked like alot from what I saw in their back room

Bought from Shiekh

SoCal heads, FSR of black sails and sport reds at Footaction in Stonewood center in Downey CA. They just got the shipment in.

Last edited:
hey everyone

its great to see roshes gettin so much love but was wondering if any of u guys could help me get the gf a pair. shes a size 6 womens and stopped her from buying the tropical twists and blacks back when they first came out cuz i thot they might end up at nordstrom rack for 55$ later on like most of the mens.

anyone have any idea where i might be able to find her the original mesh colorways for even retail?

hey everyone

its great to see roshes gettin so much love but was wondering if any of u guys could help me get the gf a pair. shes a size 6 womens and stopped her from buying the tropical twists and blacks back when they first came out cuz i thot they might end up at nordstrom rack for 55$ later on like most of the mens.

anyone have any idea where i might be able to find her the original mesh colorways for even retail?
foot lockers.

Hey guys, I dont get a chance to check every post as much lately but are the iggys restocking too with the reds and sails? My homie wants to cop a pair, tryna help him out. 

Lace swapped my mints with some nikesb laces i found laying around and i think they look great

If you like them, keep em.

at first glance, the laces make them look bulky. almost as if they took over the shoe (if that makes sense...)

lace swaps are OK, but w/ Roshes sticking with standard round laces look a lot better.

They'd look good if you use regular laces, not SB ones.

Yeah, I'll admit I'm not immediately ruling these out.  These and the "premiums" are the only two that I'm going to keep tabs on.

Yea I agree 100% with you I kind of like them they don't look bad anybody know retail on them and release date

Yea I agree 100% with you I kind of like them they don't look bad anybody know retail on them and release date
there's still no specific date when is this gonna be release and for the price range I'm thinking around 80-100.

Hey guys, I dont get a chance to check every post as much lately but are the iggys restocking too with the reds and sails? My homie wants to cop a pair, tryna help him out. 

Yeah they should definitely be restocking as well. From what I've seen in other posts a few spots have been getting them in. I'd just wait and see because it seems like a ton of places (esp Foot Action) are just now getting in shipments.

edit* after seeing that other pic of the mangoes, decided to wear mine too :lol:

Last edited:
London's just popped up on ebay in a bunch of sizes for $68 shipped. Not a bad deal IMO if you're trying to complete the set, missed the NDC sale or just trying to get some mids on the cheap. PM me for the link if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom