ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=122&products_id=7804

Flywire stadium/turquoise for $75 in 10.5, 11.5, 13

Last edited:
Both legit, Cyber in person are more of a dark greyish not true black in person. 
Looks Legit
Both of them looks good to me.
Thanks guys 
nthat.gif

Lace swapped my mints with some nikesb laces i found laying around and i think they look great

If you like them, keep em.

at first glance, the laces make them look bulky. almost as if they took over the shoe (if that makes sense...)

lace swaps are OK, but w/ Roshes sticking with standard round laces look a lot better.

Anywhere still have the black sails or gamma grey in a sz 12 online? Haven't been able to find a pair yet. Thanks for the help.

Im not feelin em but saw thought id share it havent sen the shoe posted here. They prob put a $140-$150 tag on em
No way that's way too much. I don't even think any of the other premiums price pointed even close to that. Damn that would be insane if they did. 
mean.gif

Any signs of the Sport Reds or Black Sails today????
Yes! Whoever said they might be dropping at Foot Actions in the tristate area was not lying. Just picked up 3 pairs @ Foot Action in Roosevelt Field Mall in Garden City, NY. Call your local FAs.

anyone looking to get Total Crimsons, GettaClue is selling for $60 w/ free shipping. Call to order: 1.855.236.2583. They'll take your email address and send you a PayPal request.

Back
Top Bottom