ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What's to be confused about? In the first two sentences tit was informing you the order has been "despatched" aka shipped. Then provided a link for you to check.
If mine said that then clearly I would not be asking about it. Mine said:

This email is from JD Sports Fashion plc or one of its subsidiaries. The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. The information in this email may not be used, copied or disclosed by any person other than the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact JD Sports Fashion plc at [email protected], quoting the name of the sender and delete the message from your system. Please note that neither JD Sports Fashion plc or the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and any attachments. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of JD Sports Fashion plc by email. JD Sports Fashion plc - Registered in England No. 1888425. Registered Office: Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8RR.

^your email is somehow missing all the content then bc that's what it says at the end of every size email. I'm guessing yours was a dispatched email though.

This email is from JD Sports Fashion plc or one of its subsidiaries. The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. The information in this email may not be used, copied or disclosed by any person other than the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact JD Sports Fashion plc at [email protected], quoting the name of the sender and delete the message from your system. Please note that neither JD Sports Fashion plc or the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and any attachments. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of JD Sports Fashion plc by email. JD Sports Fashion plc - Registered in England No. 1888425. Registered Office: Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8RR.
I got the same thing the other day - at the suggestion of other members I logged on and checked my Order Status, and they have been "despatched".

^ ha I always knew those so called BB sneakers weren't related to roshes!

and if anyones looking for cybers sizes 8, 8.5, and 9 you can get em here for about $76 

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/sneaker-soko/item/10026165/
Thanks for the link! Just placed an order. Once I get them, I'll be 5/7 of the OG 7 
happy.gif

Last edited:

This thing seems to just randomly happen to some size? Tracking emails, even though its just the end of the email you're good it's shipped. If you have an account you can see the exact status of your order under the my orders page. If you really NEED that email confirm just contact CS and they will send you another email with the content that is missing actually in it.

If anyone can please help me out with a size 6 in the beaches I will be forever grateful. Trying to cop them for my lady for our anniversary. I missed out on zappos and footaction, etc.

Will "Artic Green" Rosherun release this summer as a summer color way? Or is Gamma Green the only color way releasing?

What's good broshe's.... Just in case someone was looking for Roshe Blue Glow/ Volt you can find them in a size 9 only... Sorry if this was already posted. Just a heads uphttp://shopnicekicks.com/products/wmns-nike-rosherun-1

Team Roshe OG 7 stickers are available on their site right now. Just copped 1 set want to cop another to use only on my boxes. Thanks for making them available to the public :smile:

Threw my Sirens on for the last few hours of my Disney trip. Man, it felt so good after wearing Jordans all day. Lol.

Team Roshe OG 7 stickers are available on their site right now. Just copped 1 set want to cop another to use only on my boxes. Thanks for making them available to the public :smile:

We definitely listening to our fans. We apologize we're unable to do things faster.

After seeing closer pics of the mids I really want the set. We'll see...

Back
Top Bottom