ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Will "Artic Green" Rosherun release this summer as a summer color way? Or is Gamma Green the only color way releasing?
As far as my understanding I don't think the arctic green colorway is coming out in the summer releases. I thought people thought they were because the pictures of the gamma greens were washed out making them look lighter and creating confusion. I don't see why nike would dish out a arctic green cw and release it for retail when they are making bank off of their ID version pricing at 110 per unit. This is just what I think is going on. I can't say I am 100% right though but yeah..

As for the mids that released on oneness, those light bone looking ones though.
nthat.gif

Just ordered the og 7 stickers there really nice and I hope they will make sorting things easier

LOL same but the atomic red looks really interesting.
Yeah I was only really waiting on the Blue Heros to release stateside but the mids got me intrigued again.

The Atomic Red looks like a cross between the Mango and Sirens but closer to the Mangos I think because of it's lightness.

If mine said that then clearly I would not be asking about it. Mine said:

This email is from JD Sports Fashion plc or one of its subsidiaries. The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. The information in this email may not be used, copied or disclosed by any person other than the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact JD Sports Fashion plc at [email protected], quoting the name of the sender and delete the message from your system. Please note that neither JD Sports Fashion plc or the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and any attachments. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of JD Sports Fashion plc by email. JD Sports Fashion plc - Registered in England No. 1888425. Registered Office: Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8RR.

I got the same email. Anyone get a tracking number or anything ?

Team Roshe OG 7 stickers are available on their site right now. Just copped 1 set want to cop another to use only on my boxes. Thanks for making them available to the public
smile.gif
lol was gonna buy it but then i remembered i have all of them except for my custom sport reds i sold oh well

Ahhhh! Those Mids came out of nowhere!

WAY too much to try and keep up with right now. Knew those Mids looked to be Mesh. Will definitely be going after the Atomics and Mortars. Super fire!

Those two, the maroon and blue pairs, the tiger blue camos, Leopard FB's. WAY too much. I have to keep telling myself....one at a time, haha!

Edit: Oh great, totally forgot about the Safari pack and just saw the post above. Those are a must if it'll even be possible. Hate Nike's website/ordering system. Link goes live, sold out in 2 seconds. Some ol' BS.

Last edited:
Was anyone able to get the OG7 sticker pack? Says can't send money to TRo.

I grabbed a set, it was before TRO posted that they were available though. Maybe something went wrong after they posted it and they had 20,000 IG followers going to their site.

Anyone else having problems ordering the TR stickers?

I just tried to order some TR stickers and when I tried to send the money via Paypal, I got this message:

"This recipient is currently unable to receive money"

Anyone else having problems ordering the TR stickers?

I just tried to order some TR stickers and when I tried to send the money via Paypal, I got this message:

"This recipient is currently unable to receive money"
Had the same problem

Was anyone able to get the OG7 sticker pack? Says can't send money to TRo.
It looks like they're having problems.  The posted this on Twitter

"We are having webshop interface difficulties and are trying to get it resolved as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!"

It looks like they're having problems.  The posted this on Twitter

"We are having webshop interface difficulties and are trying to get it resolved as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!"

I ordered mine about 2 hours ago and had no problem that's strange

On behalf of TeamRoshe I do apologize for this inconvenience. We did not expect this heavy of a traffic and are having some difficulties. Stay tuned as to when it will be up. Thank you guys for your patience.

On behalf of TeamRoshe I do apologize for this inconvenience. We did not expect this heavy of a traffic and are having some difficulties. Stay tuned as to when it will be up. Thank you guys for your patience.

If I ordered am I set or...

Back
Top Bottom