ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Really want ^^^^ those to but I all ready have the sport reds, wish I had more money to justify buying them
yea I was thinking the same thing... I want the gamma green joints... Since I have $40 in wc I would buy both and use the $40....going to hold off on these and wait

fnl is playing with my wc cards.... i want these maroons but i also want that $20 off :lol:

anybody have one they wanna let me use :nerd:

Last edited:
The Gamma Greens, Team Red, and Hero are all nice but I think I'm going to pass on them all. I want the Heros out of the 3 but I personally prefer the WMNS Soar blue but doubt I'll find my size in them at this point

These Gamma Greens are SICK in person. Perfect summer shoe!!!!

The Gamma Greens, Team Red, and Hero are all nice but I think I'm going to pass on them all. I want the Heros out of the 3 but I personally prefer the WMNS Soar blue but doubt I'll find my size in them at this point
Ez pass for me as well
they're from nike's database. i also found more that look like they're from the hazard pack, another suede colorway, two high colorways, and a premium colorway i don't remember seeing
Interested to see how actual pics look like

Just got my team reds. So wait do the next to come out tomorrow or does it go tomorrow then the next day?

Just got my team reds. So wait do the next to come out tomorrow or does it go tomorrow then the next day?
WHAT???????

You have to start proof reading your posts.  People would be able to assist you better if you took time to see if your posts make sense.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Three of the OG 7 will be restocked this year, 2 of which are the priciest to get your hands on. Please don't PM me for more details (it should be quite obvious to put 2+2 together) and you'll have time to get your $ ready. Ho, ho, ho :wink: [/COLOR]

Looks into crystal ball...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

was about to purchase the team reds from FNL, but size got sold out.  guess something's telling me to stop buying roshes.  ah well, only had one WC reward to use anyway, so i guess i'll save it for something else

Back
Top Bottom