ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

that is, if FNL doesnt cancel orders 
laugh.gif
Touche my friend touche... 
roll.gif

Well I missed out on the team reds already haha. Looks like I'll be waiting for more sizes to pop up again.

I was at work when the Team Reds dropped on FNL (I work in my local Finishline) well I didn't catch the link when it was first posted, I was about an hour late. By the time I made it to the site, my size 9.5 was gone of course. I really wanted to get my pair through FNL to either use my WC reward or employee discount, so I tried to see if they were available to do a "We've got it offer" I put in my size 9.5, it said it was available to ship so I went ahead and pulled the trigger for 54.00 with my discount. Hopefully Finishline doesn't pull any BS because if it wasn't available it would clearly say "This product is NOT available for We've got it offer"

Guess we will see what happens!

I'm gonna die if people sell there calypsos and sirens thinking to cash out now before the restock and calypsos or sirens don't end up being one of the pairs coming back. Karma for those trying to sell their pairs for like bills on bills on bills.
laugh.gif

Just kidding I'm sorry that was mean.....

But you know you guys were thinking it
tongue.gif

But really though.. I would love a DS pair of calypsos. 
embarassed.gif

Based on the hints we were provided with...

Calypso is a given, so that leaves us with the Sirens, Mangos, Cybers and maybe the Iggys.

[COLOR=#red]Sorry, I noticed that I was off with the "OG 7" moniker.

Ray, no clue on ID updates, sorry.[/COLOR]

Just picked these up....if your in NYC check your local VIM...they have these and the blue ones in stock

Actual pics of these are :smokin

I just need to make a few modifications when I get these: color in those white eyelets and paint the swoosh black or the same red.

Back
Top Bottom