ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So I reverse searched up the image on google and indeed came back with the key words "Madison Square Garden New York". There you have it folks!
I am actually pretty stoked... I hope I'll be able to get my hands on a pair! :smokin

For real research at its finest lol

lol hooping in your roshes too?! 
laugh.gif
Hahah I don't wanna do it! but when I unexpectedly play ball..I always happen to be wearing roshes! its really hard to resist playing for me LOL too obsessed with sports=P

^^^^^^ deng, the 2 pairs of roshes on my wanted list

solid pickup, pm if anyone can point me towards a 10.5 in either 

Hahah I don't wanna do it! but when I unexpectedly play ball..I always happen to be wearing roshes! its really hard to resist playing for me LOL too obsessed with sports=P
i know exactly what you mean. too competitive and then you realize you are wearing roshes.

I'm so glad that Nike is re-releasing those 3 (supposedly). But I can already feel the hype starting to build :smh:

I'm usually good about doing one last browse thru my "Recent Activity" before i hit the sheets.

I knew something was up this morning when I checked to see how many unread posts there were for this thread. :lol:

Hopefully I can swoop the Calypsos and Sirens if they really do restock! Wouldnt mind if the Stadium greens restock either 
laugh.gif

But guys, balling in roshes = Instant broken ankles 
roll.gif

For you DMV residents, sports zone just got the gamma greens as well. If their small store in fair oaks got them, then I'm almost sure all of them did. Good luck!!!

For you DMV residents, sports zone just got the gamma greens as well. If their small store in fair oaks got them, then I'm almost sure all of them did. Good luck!!!
now dont go copping and selling for $100 shipped, ok. 
laugh.gif

god forbid you make $10.

What would be nice to do as well is have a PSD template made so we can make our own printouts for all the diff colorways.

7 is nice but I know half of the guys here have 11+ pairs of Roshes.... 
roll.gif
I printed out black and white copies and have been testing out markers. For squadrons I just printed the calypso and colored the upper blue.

Darkened the grey on the mango for the beaches. Made the mango pink more orange and colored up blue for the knicks. 

Play around with PS or illustrator and have them made to order lol

I printed out black and white copies and have been testing out markers. For squadrons I just printed the calypso and colored the upper blue.

Darkened the grey on the mango for the beaches. Made the mango pink more orange and colored up blue for the knicks. 

Play around with PS or illustrator and have them made to order lol
You gave me an Idea...

hey im new to the thread but ive been checking it out now and again. finally joined niketalk. web site soccer.com has the current blue fb in some sizes at $33 plus shipping and if you use coupon "10junefw" you get another 10 percent off. just paid $38.50 for a pair

Called my local Footaction asking "Do you have the TEAM REDS?" Lady tells me "yeah." So I make the trip there and I ask her and she points me to a pair of SPORT REDS -___________- F*CK

Called my local Footaction asking "Do you have the TEAM REDS?" Lady tells me "yeah." So I make the trip there and I ask her and she points me to a pair of SPORT REDS -___________- F*CK
this has happened to me before. If the employee isn't currently a sneakerhead themselves you shouldn't trust them. Ask them about the SKU # or product number to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom