ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

.....:wink: nothing really needs to be said everyone knows why I'm smiling. ^^
Edit: on second thought at this point it's not *half* as funny as it could *have* been...:smile:

Last edited:
wink.gif
nothing really needs to be said everyone knows why I'm smiling. ^^
laugh.gif

hey im new to the thread but ive been checking it out now and again. finally joined niketalk. web site soccer.com has the current blue fb in some sizes at $33 plus shipping and if you use coupon "10junefw" you get another 10 percent off. just paid $38.50 for a pair

I just checked sizes 9-10.5 and they were all $54 I want to get that $33 deal :smh:

But I did get a $48 shipped price I'm thinking about pulling on. :nerd:

Damn. Trying really hard to limit myself to only one of either gamma greens, heroes, or the teams, but OG mesh is really hard to turn down. 
mean.gif

In other news I wonder how the blue heros would look with a light grey swoosh like the one on the sport reds. Too clean.

Last edited:
So the Atomic Red mids came in and just as I had expected they look very close to the Mango 2s. The sole is only maybe about 1 shade darker than the Mangos. I'm gonna see if I can have my friend bring his sirens over tomorrow so I can do a comparison shot. #TeamNoSiren

But either way, the Atomic reds are definitely my new favorite mids. 
pimp.gif

yeah i feel like all 3 of those colorways would be so much better with a diff color swoosh.

Word, IMO I think nike gaved these 3 summer color ways as a canvas to customize. With a white swoosh and white eyelids there are so many possibilities, so they can steal our ideas and release more roshes like how they stole the speckled midsoles which was done before the size? release. It's just a theory.
I was planning on adding a grey swoosh to them. I'm just trying to locate the colors needed to color in the eyelets.

Your team red customs were on point. Im sure your blue hero customs will be clean. I'll be waiting to see how it turns out man!. Then ill cop them.

Haven't been on NT for weeks. I was just looking through Craigslist, and found these. I'm pretty sure they aren't real, but I could be wrong. LC?

3r83K63q45E85re5q2d6k5343fc337c1c1ed8.jpg

This was posted on the The other Roshe run marketplace. For all the Cali and ppl who have a sheiks in there city...go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom