ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Has anyone received their size? Roshe run collabo shoes?

Still patiently waiting here, sucks with no tracking number to base when they arrive

My boy who works at a sheikh was actually gonna get some of those tiger camo roshes for me, Im on the fence with them. I feel like Nike is putting out way too many colorways/models/everything roshe in a short period. When have they ever released new colorways of a shoe this frequently, and different models of the same shoe (mids, highs to come, free soles, premium in suede, woven etc etc etc) in such a short period? Don't get me wrong, I love the roshe in terms of look and comfort, but does anyone feel like the market is getting to be oversaturated? Will it effect the Roshes popularity? 

I agree with you about everything except for the part about popularity. If you're asking if it'll become unpopular because of the mass releases, then that shouldn't matter to you. You should buy what YOU like. Now if you're asking if it is going to create even more hype, then it's too late. The roshe craze is at an all time high.

Salvation at the Irvine Spectrum as of last night.

When I saw them today.. It felt like fabric you would find on a thin northface jacket. Not bad... But nothing beats og mesh.

So are the blue and green tiger camos also GRs? I was tempted to pick up on the black ones, but they seemed sorta bleh.. Gonna need the green and blue ones tho.

Def. not as free and breathable as og mesh, more canvas like material. My local sheikh had the women's camo. The material on the wmns is better. I wanted the brown pair but the biggest size they had was an 8. so I just bought one for the wifey, retail was $75!

Thanks for the info guys! Im Not feeling that material, definitely passing on those camos. Team reds and all black safaris will do for now...

Last edited:
Newpark FTL has the Heros in.
Shiekh has the GS releases, 3 camos, team reds and heros. They also have a blk sail on the wall. Sz 13 i think.

Last edited:
Is there any sort of release date/potential release date for the orange leopard roshes?
id4shoes on eBay just dropped the yellow leopard and full orange leopard FB's.  I think they go for like $110.  Note that he does ship from Asia though, so that's why it's a bit steep.

Will fnl restock on team red and gamma green. Only wanna buy it from there tp get the 20$ wc

For anyone interested the wmns color ways laser purple/sail and royal blue/electric yellow they are on sale on NDC for 55.97..

checking in, cant believe how fast Nike is pumping all the CW's and models, seriously this shoe has got to be the lowest cost production shoe Nike has, Im guessing they have seen the hype and since the Roshe community isnt really about getting limited roshes but rather the quantity, they are pumping them out left and right knowing more likely than not they will sell. 

Despite the growth of the Roshe,  most ppl here are still helpful and not just resellers trying to flip $70 shoes. 

looking forward to more on feet pics of those camo CW's.

Back
Top Bottom