ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

keep going back and forth about whether I like the camos or not. Really like the way they look on the shelf, but I don't get quite same feeling on feet.

I am guessing that FNL is the only retailer online that has been selling the gamma greens? I can't, for the life of me, find a store in RVA that is selling them in-store.

I am guessing that FNL is the only retailer online that has been selling the gamma greens? I can't, for the life of me, find a store in RVA that is selling them in-store.
By "RVA" do you mean Richmond Virginia? If you do then Sports Zone has them in store.

Kinda wish i got my blue heros from FNL for WC points but no biggie... still waiting for the team reds to restock again

its all good just messing around with you.

I'm sure it'll be like the beaches where after awhile once the supply meets the demand there will be plenty of them. I just get impatient, like if I don't spend the my allotted shoe funds at the right time then the money goes somewhere else, haha.

Got my black tigers at Sheikh on Saturday.  Damn nice colorway.  I actually like the material on them.  Not as nice as OG Mesh, but then again nothing is.  It's not the same as the womens speckle, or the NRG canvas.  It's a Ripstop Nylon.  They are fairly narrow IMO.  They also had the crimson camos and team reds.

I'm sure it'll be like the beaches where after awhile once the supply meets the demand there will be plenty of them. I just get impatient, like if I don't spend the my allotted shoe funds at the right time then the money goes somewhere else, haha.
I honestly dont care for the sport reds since I have the og reds. Only reason why I wanted to get them since I have $20 in wc rewards laying around. So if I never get them no biggie. I really wanted the gamma greens which I was able to order.

An all white roshe...

these are an ID right?

Seeing so many Roshes releasing is tempting BUT at the moment I have way too many priorities to take care of. So no roshes for me for now. But nice pick ups for everybody getting the Blue Heroes, Team reds, gamma green, and Camo's...

Back
Top Bottom