ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

After going to this local spot that has three out of the four tiger Camos I decided to pass since they are charging $120 instead of $70 retail. Store associate told me since they are limited it will be $40 more. I'll just keep my eye out for them to start hitting the east coast stores and NDC. No need to pay over retail for Roshe Runs that are being flooded.
"limited" and $40 more? Lol wow

Got a pair of white roshes, debating if I should keep them like this or have someone do some custom work on them.

"limited" and $40 more? Lol wow
Yea it shocked me too because I have never seen this spot sell above retail. They must have purchased them for more than retail and trying to break even or make money off the popularity of the Camos.

ugh getting a little jumpy now i really want these red camos
smokin.gif

oneness ever sent me an invoice
I know how you feel. I just copped a pair from Premier for some reason I really liked the red ones the most out of all of them I can't wait to see them in person.

Kinda new to the whole Roshe thing but now I am addicted. Wondering if the Roshe releases on NDC are tweeted or just random. Do you do a search at the release time for "roshe" or is there a better method?

Also, saw that some places were trying to charge extra for the camos. That is dirty. My local Shieks had them and were regular price so I picked up one of each. I like the material used. Felt plenty comfy

Someone mentioned that the camo's fit like the floral pack. I never tried on the floral pack, what's the difference in fit compared to the mesh pairs?
I would size up .5 from your normal OG Mesh roshe size.
Kinda new to the whole Roshe thing but now I am addicted. Wondering if the Roshe releases on NDC are tweeted or just random. Do you do a search at the release time for "roshe" or is there a better method?

Also, saw that some places were trying to charge extra for the camos. That is dirty. My local Shieks had them and were regular price so I picked up one of each. I like the material used. Felt plenty comfy
Nike doesn't put many of the roshe's on their release calendar. Special "Quickstrike" packs like the city pack mid or the safari pack will get a release date, but I do not believe they will or have ever been twitter link only.  Best bet is finding the product code of the style you want and searching nike around 7:57-8:01 for that code, or just searching "roshe". Other than those two packs they are usually just random drops. Good luck!

Last edited:
I can't decide what I'd want next out of the OG meshes: Knicks, Speed Yellows, or Stadium Greens -- someone convince me! :tongue: :tongue:

Last edited:
I can't decide what I'd want next out of the OG meshes: Knicks, Speed Yellows, or Stadium Greens -- someone convince me!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
Do you have the OG7 already? If not those are the 7 to get in my eyes. All 3 of those colors I have once owned and did not wear that much. Buy what you like and what you will wear the most. 

Do you have the OG7 already? If not those are the 7 to get in my eyes. All 3 of those colors I have once owned and did not wear that much. Buy what you like and what you will wear the most. 

I'm still missing Black Sails, Iguana's, and Calypso's out of the seven. I know I can just go to a local FTA and scoop up a pair of sails though. Iguana's I'm waiting for the "restock" that's suppose to come. And Calypso's... I wish :x :x

Can't seem to post a picture. Proper lbc Has the blu roshe gpx. They do pick up and shipping. 562.628.9100

Team Reds showed up from FNL today. Crazy how my order went through for these. I'll have on feet pics posted tomorrow AM. 

The sheikhs in my area got cleaned out of the team reds. they have an fsr of the other releases tho. 

still looking for sport reds -_-

anyone know how theGPX camos fit compared to the OG mesh? Should I size up .5?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom