ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

first time poster... but just wanted to share my pickups driving around the bay area today. minus the mowabbs and green camos which I bought online, I found everything in store. I was about 30 seconds too late for a pair of gamma greens, I walked into a store as the last pair was being sold. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with everything I picked up.

where are the safaris releasing this friday? I'm guessing NDC but was wondering if any physical stores are going to release them.

I am really liking the blue hero camo and red camo's....i thought i was done with roshe's after Mint FBs :smh: right back in.

Im sure its been addressed but do we have a release window for websites on these? And how is the fit i saw some one say they fit like florals but i don't have florals so more OG fit or more FB fit?

I stopped by Active / Michael K. stores in NYC. They had some roshes at retail, but they jacked up the price on a lot of them.

I remember these, because I would have bought them at retail price.
  • Total crimson - $100
  • City Pack TKO - $150
  • Split black/crimson - $100
  • Mint FB - $omething ridiculous
_____

Also, are the mids (black/atomic red) going to be released in stores other than those boutiques? I called bows&arrows the other day and they didn't have any 11.5 left (12 was the closest).

Last edited:

TKO's on feet

Need to get something by tomorrow for friend's birthday 
tongue.gif
Zappos vip has free next day shipping, just call customer service to sign you up.

**edit** nevermind that won't help you, just noticed your post was 8 hours ago

Last edited:
Anybody knows where to buy roshe run online on UK based sites?

which have a lot of new collection of roshe run

Thanks!

After going to this local spot that has three out of the four tiger Camos I decided to pass since they are charging $120 instead of $70 retail. Store associate told me since they are limited it will be $40 more. I'll just keep my eye out for them to start hitting the east coast stores and NDC. No need to pay over retail for Roshe Runs that are being flooded.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom