ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Took them hiking to Yosemite.

My gf also wore her Roshes when we went to Yosemite. We went hiking up Vernal Falls. Awesome view! And here she is rocking her Roshes again at Bryce Canyon
You making me feel feminine for a second. I had the same pair and was wearing all day long hoping no one would notice it's a women shoe. 
grin.gif

Long time no post. Found these on craigslist, http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/clo/3886573069.html
 . Pretty good price for knicks. Size 8.5 (not my ad)

Maybe I'm wrong but I think those are fake. I've never seen roshe with a tag, other than Asia Exclusive ones that came with black/white Nike tag.

**edit**
After looking at the ad once again I have to say these are FAKE! Front pull tabs looks way to small to even run a toddler's finger through! Haha.

Last edited:
Is there a lot of counterfeiting in Singapore?  Found a seller that has some good prices but I am questioning the authenticity.  I will try to get pics

Thanks!

That's exactly how I felt man. I decided to pull the trigger because summers already half way over here and we still haven't even heard anything as far as a stateside release. For only 30 bucks extra, it'll be cool to rock them around early and get a bunch of crazy questions. Just make it a little more fun and interesting :smile:

But like he said I'm sure they'll release here sooner or later, I just couldn't wait any longer as it was looking more like "later" than "sooner" lol

i wore my pair of orange leopards around atlanta this weekend and the reaction was crazy.i everything from little kids to old people saying "cool shoes".these are definitely nice for summer and stand out a ton.the extra 30 over retail i paid was well worth it. :smile:

All these new prints are not doing it for me

I miss when roshe's didn't have any hype to them, finding them at the racks were great and no one knew about them but now everyone and every store has them

All these new prints are not doing it for me

I miss when roshe's didn't have any hype to them, finding them at the racks were great and no one knew about them but now everyone and every store has them

A lot has changed for this sneaker in the past year. Depending on how you look at it, it's either been a good thing or bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom