ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sorry if posted. Premier Boutique is offering 25% off (code: 5thofJuly) today and tomorrow only as part of their "Big Blowout Sale". Currently they have Beaches (size 13) Squadron's (8, 8.5, 11, 13) Tarps (8, 8.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13) and Total Crimson (8, 10, 11,11.5 and 13). $67.50 shipped (after adding the code) for NON Cali residents which is a good deal imo. Just ordered a pair of Total Crimsons. They also have flywire's as well. Give them a call 650-347-6544 as they only do phone orders for Roshe's.

http://store.premierboutique.com/search.asp?keyword=roshe&search=GO

Sorry if posted. Premier Boutique is offering 25% off (code: 5thofJuly) today and tomorrow only as part of their "Big Blowout Sale". Currently they have Beaches (size 13) Squadron's (8, 8.5, 11, 13) Tarps (8, 8.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13) and Total Crimson (8, 10, 11,11.5 and 13). $67.50 shipped (after adding the code) for NON Cali residents which is a good deal imo. Just ordered a pair of Total Crimsons. They also have flywire's as well. Give them a call 650-347-6544 as they only do phone orders for Roshe's.

http://store.premierboutique.com/search.asp?keyword=roshe&search=GO
Repped, just copped the total crimsons too!

I just discovered NikeTalk and this thread a couple months ago. I don't know if it's a good thing or not because my bank account has went down a lot since then. Really tho, I appreciate all the info! I wouldn't have found a lot of these deals without NT!!!

Anybody in the bay area looking to trade the Team Red Roshe sz. 8 for a 8.5?

I have an 8.5

Last edited:
Seeing all the pics of the safari pack has me a lil salty I didn't pull the trigger on any of em

If you like them enough then buy them, if not wait for other releases. You might want to slow down on your purchases if money for upcoming releases is a concern.

I mean I like them but don't know if there is any other releases coming out. so that's why I'm a little bit nervous to buy these and have no money to buy better upcoming releases

There are many roshe releases coming out, by the end of this year I see about 20-30 pairs or maybe more but that doesn't mean you have to buy every single roshe that drops. Save your money, spend it wisely and buy what you like and not what others think or have.

Last edited:
There are many roshe releases coming out, by the end of this year I see about 20-30 pairs or maybe more but that doesn't mean you have to buy every single roshe that drops. Save your money, spend it wisely and buy what you like and not what others think or have.

No I understand that. Thanks

Anyone know if there is a possible state side release of the tie-dyes? Or a place to get them from at a decent price?

I hear you man. I am really looking forward to the christmas releases.

As of this afternoon...

Neo39/Pasadena (top half)
Footland Sports in Little Tokyo (bottom half) ... Black/Sails cropped off on the right and a bunch of womens cw's on the left.

Bonus: His and Hers pic from our LA adventure today.

I mean I like them but don't know if there is any other releases coming out. so that's why I'm a little bit nervous to buy these and have no money to buy better upcoming releases

20-30?

Back
Top Bottom