ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just got my Team Red's from Finish Line and they came in the old Brown NSW box as opposed to the Red box that came with the Blue Hero's (also ordered from FNL). This happen to anyone else? I thought the team red's came in the red box as well.

Just got my Team Red's from Finish Line and they came in the old Brown NSW box as opposed to the Red box that came with the Blue Hero's (also ordered from FNL). This happen to anyone else? I thought the team red's came in the red box as well.
This happened to me too. I ordered from Macy's, but they have a partnership with Finish Line.

RESTOCK IN EVERY SAFARI

Blendsus.com

You're welcome everyone. Safaris are the only new pairs that are somewhat OK (with team reds being the best recent release), fb's and these camos are pretty freakin ugly if you ask me. Personally I would like to see a "Rising Sun Supra" based roshes. ( http://www.kicksonfire.com/2010/10/18/supra-tk-society-rising-sun/ ) what do you guys think ?
Reds say sold out....  
mean.gif

Missed them again.

The reason some are gettin their 3 new og mesh pairs in either the old box or the new box is because Nike is changing the box on ALL NSW, not just Roshes. The ones that were made first must have been made with what they had left of the old brown boxes. All 4 GPX camos were made after which is why they are in the new box. So expect all future releases to come in the red box.

Last edited:
Has anyone done a gold swoosh paint on black sails?
I could have sworn somebody in this thread did it before. If you're brave enough, flip through the pics from this thread about a month back and you'll probably find it unless the person who posted is kind enough to repost it.

I could have sworn somebody in this thread did it before. If you're brave enough, flip through the pics from this thread about a month back and you'll probably find it unless the person who posted is kind enough to repost it.

I know stussykyd (i think it was him) painted his sport reds swoosh gold, but i havent seen it on the black sails.

Everyone's being so damn hypocritical. First people only wanted simple colors and different colored soles, so they did. People wanted OG mesh with simple colors (summer colors), so they did. People wanted things to be more readily available, so they did. Nike is pushing out all these different colors to push more towards regular consumers not the sneaker culture. There's going to be plenty of simple colors, bizzarre patterns, and other materials and no one will ever be satisfied. Now everyone's complaining that they're upset that everyone can get their hands on things? Cmon ya'll. Ain't that serious.

It's been said before and i'll say it again, there are a TON of new stuff coming out and you don't NEED to cop everything. I personally like all of the new stuff coming out (except FBs, not the biggest fan) and am excited for what else they can come up with.

I do agree they need to calm down with the releases but I'm glad to see these on everyone's feet...

Can't wait till EVERYONE has Calypsos and then all these people will be hating on them.

Which will be sooner than people think
well said good sir.

for the guy who posted the craigslist ad, yes the shoes might be legit. but the guy is smart if their fake by not taking a clear picture. email him and ask him to take another picture but more clear and pay attention to the nike swoosh logo on the side, if its glossy its fake and if it looks like the material on your roshes then its real.

oh and to all of you guys dying to cop the safari pack colors... wtf? double up on an OG pair rather than buying those shoes. the only collab i like is the Size? one, but the prices on ebay are making it tough for a minimum wage guy.

Excited for those four new colorways and speckled soles. Tired of seeing safaris and camos everywhere. Zappos needs the gamma greens still! Haha

Any Info on tools to use to do a custom paint job on roshes?

Similiar to the pair above the black and gold custom job.

Appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom