ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Woke up to check eastbay and boom team reds and gamma greens. Copped em with gift cards, not too sure how I feel about the green's oh well...

these must be the WMNs leoperd print and other new cw.

I'm not sure if this has been posted already but the Freddy camo and the Hawaiian camo are up on NDC.

It's already been said I looked three pages back and there it was 
ohwell.gif
 Anyways how is the fit like on the Safari's?

Last edited:
so much for solarsofts taking the roshe hype... bought the yots & ive regretted it since
laugh.gif
roll.gif

thank god i only bought 1 pair of solarsofts 
laugh.gif
I'm confused...Did you guys only buy them because you thought they would be popular eventually?  I haven't bought any since the YOTS, but that's because releases have really slowed down and i'm not about that floral life lol. Anyways this is pretty off topic, back to Roshes...

so much for solarsofts taking the roshe hype... bought the yots

:rofl:

thank god i only bought 1 pair of solarsofts :lol:

I'm confused...Did you guys only buy them because you thought they would be popular eventually?  I haven't bought any since the YOTS, but that's because releases have really slowed down and i'm not about that floral life lol. Anyways this is pretty off topic, back to Roshes...

comfort doesnt equal 1/2 of what the roshes do

On vacation I got to see every new roshe in all colors except the tiger camo pack. Thought the leopard fbs looked good in pictures until I saw them in person. Passed on every single new pair that I saw. Last official pickup was nyc mids with a gift card. Nike has been making it easy on my wallet as of late.

comfort doesnt equal 1/2 of what the roshes do
exactly.  bought one pair and comfort was absolute crap compared to roshes.  only bought them because i found it at nordstrom rack

i guess i was just feeling nostalgic having bought roshes there before and felt the need to buy them hah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom