ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This might not be the place to ask this, but I don't really know who/where else to ask, so here goes...I recently sold some of my roshe doubles and I was just wondering what the best way to ship them was. For example, does USPS have a box that fits shoe boxes pretty snug? I'm looking to mail them tomorrow, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I just reuse the boxes that all my online orders were shipped in.  IMO, there's no reason to ever throw away a box unless it's just too small.

If anything else, I'd hit up my local shoe retailer and ask if they got some boxes to spare.  If they give you weird looks, who cares.

But yeah, the biggest free Priority Mail box is big enough for a standard size NSW box to fit snug without damaging the cardboard.

I just reuse the boxes that all my online orders were shipped in.  IMO, there's no reason to ever throw away a box unless it's just too small.

If anything else, I'd hit up my local shoe retailer and ask if they got some boxes to spare.  If they give you weird looks, who cares.

But yeah, the biggest free Priority Mail box is big enough for a standard size NSW box to fit snug without damaging the cardboard.
sick.gif
, Silverfish, roaches? That and I'm ocd about clutter. Boxes get thrown out as soon as I get them. 

yah i keep majority of my boxes that are shoe size box or bigger and i just break them down and stack them in my garage so i don't need to worry for it to causing a mess nor any type of dirtiness that it could attract in the house

haha is that group consensus? they're sold out everywhere. i've been trying to track down a pair of 9's .. i missed the release.

They're probably sold out everywhere because resellers are trying to capitalize on the next Mint FB. But whenever I see then posted up for sale, boom, no offers :lol:

so you guys only bought the YOTS aka yeezy solarsofts and stopped because the rest were not popular? hmmm.... whats the word im looking for? lol jk but damn i will never understand why people only want to wear shoes that are hyped and sold out. all solarsofts are ugly, especially the YOTS.

I'm still trying to figure out where you got that from. All they said was that they got a pair of shoes and ended up not liking them after actually trying them on. Has nothing to do with whether or not they like the way they look.

For those looking to buy from UO, use coupon code "HOTDAZE" and save 15%. You can get tarps, squadrons, lime and orange FBs for $51+tax shipped.

Last edited:
anyone know whats goin on with those blk/crimson roshe mids?

waitin for the official release but it seems some spots got em early and have sold out already.

Back
Top Bottom