ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Really like these. Too loud for me to wear though

Any news on a RD?

Leopard is the type of shoe you have to wear with a white shirt/black pants, anything else is just way toooo loud :lol:

blk pants
blk shirt
loud shoes :pimp:

same thing i did with those bright crimsons

light chino's & a white polo

Last edited:
blk pants
blk shirt

THIS!

or

Chinos/khakis... def on some plain tee status or even a denim/chambray shirt...

Def have to let the kicks do the talkin, lol....

ColdCity, these droppin out the Chi from what you've heard? RSVP, STA, etc?? (in other words boutiques)

Cuz i'm DOUBTING these will hit major retailers or even local ones (DTLR, for example)...

blk pants

blk shirt

light chino's
This is my uniform.

Is that 7/13 date for UK??

not sure

Unlaced

blk pants
blk shirt

THIS!

or

Chinos/khakis... def on some plain tee status or even a denim/chambray shirt...

Def have to let the kicks do the talkin, lol....

ColdCity, these droppin out the Chi from what you've heard? RSVP, STA, etc?? (in other words boutiques)

Cuz i'm DOUBTING these will hit major retailers or even local ones (DTLR, for example)...

i havent even hit up SA or RSVP i was praying the unlaced app was right its been spot on since ive downloaded it....hoping they do pop up on a major site or at a low key boutique

I think Roshe Runs are dope but a 100 dollars? too much it took them 5 bucks to make it. It should be in the 50s range

No product you buy will be within a close margin to actual cost, doesn't matter if it's Nikes, Ray Bans, S-Class, gallon of milk, etc.

You're not paying for the shoe itself, but all the residual costs that are attached. Shipping, marketing, R&D, employee payroll, legal costs, rent/lease, licensing, website maintenance.

Not trying to put on a cape for Nike's sake but MSRP will always dwarf cost in virtually every scenario for manufactured goods.

Team Reds and Total Crimson's just came in. Now my modest collection of Roshe's is 3 :frown: (also have the beaches). Waiting on my FNL rewards certificate so I can get the Hero Blues.

Last edited:
I started off my Roshe experience low key, with the black/black colorway... MAN. These are something comfortable.

Definitely going in on a few more pairs, I'm sold.

I haven't been able to find a 9 in speed yellows for awhile, and the marketplace was asking some ridiculous prices. Anyone have any leads?

Does anyone know if the camo gpx material gets more comfortable with use? Like breaking them in.

i never see roshes in my area. i really want da leopard pair tho. where will these be releasing @ tomorrow :nerd: ?

Back
Top Bottom