ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So after months of searching and giving up on the FB Mints...I just scored today for $54 total. Check your local UO. They only had one pair and it happened to be a size 13. My local has all nike at 20% off. Not sure if all do.

I think ill just wait for someoneto shed some insight. I really like the color way and honestly dont wanna get rid of them. But they feel less comfortable. So to anyone who copped any of the camos and have worn them. Do they feel better when broken in?

They break in eventually. I wore mine like every day for a week when I first got them :lol: But I do recommend loosening the laces a bit until then...

Don't have any Roshe's, but I am looking to start collecting. I love how they are putting out a ton of colorways and the price. I am not into the whole tie dye craze that is sweeping the youngins down here in Florida, but for some reason I really love the tie dye Roshes. Is there any place to get them besides eBay? I just can't bring myself to pay 160-180 plus shipping for a shoe that retails for 70. Thanks for the help!!

Also does anybody know where to get the sport reds in a 10 or 10.5? Can't find them locally and I really wanna make a NY Giants inspired pair. Thanks again!

Anybody within 626 (San Gabriel valley) location know of any macys inshore that have the blue heroes? Wanna use GC and don't wanna pay shipping :frown:

They break in eventually. I wore mine like every day for a week when I first got them :lol: But I do recommend loosening the laces a bit until then...
Thanks to all who shed some insight! Its greatly appreciated! I think im gonna take your advice and break them in. Im so excited as these two camos were my only cops in all this roshe madness recently.

Anyone get the Team Reds or Blue Heros from Zappos? I recently ordered mine and am wondering which box I'm gonna get. I want that new red box.

I grabbed the OG Black ones when they were released this spring.  I would love a pair of the Sport Reds, anybody know if they will be restocking them in the future.  Not a huge fan of the Team Reds.

Check footaction and footlocker. My local stores have sports red

Back
Top Bottom