ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Finally got around to painting my Tropical Twists. Not perfect but I'm happy on how they came out. Now I need to find some black laces.

Last edited:
From the man himself its official hyperfuse roshes... thoughts? Pass for me that little hyperfuse piece connecting the eye lids to the toe box is ehh

Last edited:
Tried to get team reds at Footaction but got denied with ftl bday coupon. I walked to ftl and luckily they had my size. One of worker behind the counter said happy bday to me and I was like yeaaa thanks lol.

From the man himself its official hyperfuse roshes... thoughts? Pass for me that little hyperfuse piece connecting the eye lids to the toe box is ehh

looks like Nike saw those salmon toe IDs lol
i like the blue/green pair.

Last edited:
Good amount of Roshes at Eastbay http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-roshe have 15% discount using code EMEB37C7 or IPEB3758

THANK YOU!! My gf just ordered a pair of those Grey Mesh Roshe Runs (in a petite sz 5) and it went down to $0.48 over retail with the promo code shipped to Hawaii!! REPP!!

Her and I have been waiting to get this pair for herself w/o paying almost half the shoe for shipping to the US "international" regions. :lol:

Haven't been on this thread for weeks... Anyone remember that rumor where the Calypsos, Sirens, and another shoe were supposed to re-release? That still happening?

THANK YOU!! My gf just ordered a pair of those Grey Mesh Roshe Runs (in a petite sz 5) and it went down to $0.48 over retail with the promo code shipped to Hawaii!! REPP!!

Her and I have been waiting to get this pair for herself w/o paying almost half the shoe for shipping to the US "international" regions. :lol:

np man, always looking to help out where i can.

Been lurking this thread for a while, finally decide to join. Picked up iggys a couple weeks ago and there prob the most comfortable shoes ive ever put on

Back
Top Bottom