ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Haven't been on this thread for weeks... Anyone remember that rumor where the Calypsos, Sirens, and another shoe were supposed to re-release? That still happening?

whaaat? lmao never heard of that

From about a month or so ago...

[COLOR=#red]Three of the OG 7 will be restocked this year, 2 of which are the priciest to get your hands on. Please don't PM me for more details (it should be quite obvious to put 2+2 together) and you'll have time to get your $ ready. Ho, ho, ho :wink: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Sorry, I noticed that I was off with the "OG 7" moniker.

:nerd:

From the man himself its official hyperfuse roshes... thoughts? Pass for me that little hyperfuse piece connecting the eye lids to the toe box is ehh

like i said these are getting *****d out worse than retro 1's & iv's

& like 99% of the other new releases these also suck

like i said these are getting *****d out worse than retro 1's & iv's

& like 99% of the other new releases these also suck

AGREE ON BOTH POINTS.

Capitalized and bolded for emphasis. :lol:

Dylan Raasch (Roshe Run Designer) wrote:
[rule]
Since I was young I have practiced meditation, so the concept of Zen and simplicity plays a big part in my life...

... From there, I designed the shoe to be as simple as possible...

... I felt the simpler I could make it, the more profound it would become

damn you Nike.

Ended up grabbing a pair of Sport Reds from Eastbay.  I already have the Black Sails and they are great.

Still my favorite pair out of all of them.

Haven't checked this thread in ages... still no interesting new releases. I guess I'm just waiting for that restock 
wink.gif

PM if you want details on a custom box, this box in particular will be available to only team roshe members

PM if you want details on a custom box, this box in particular will be available to only team roshe members

So who were the patches sold/given to, because I haven't heard anything about them yet. I keep asking but nobody can answer...

Little collection. First pair started with Cybers back on May 20th 2012... Got them from NSW SoHo before all the craze. Since then its been all love.
Black tiger camos hidden left side.

Back
Top Bottom