ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't understand the hype on team reds, the are just a maroon shoe. I have hated that color for years, not sure why...

I don't understand the hype on team reds, the are just a maroon shoe. I have hated that color for years, not sure why...

I always loved that color personally, and then I went to Morehouse College, so I'm maroon all day long. 8)

I've been waiting for this deep red on a roshe since I got into Roshes. Main reason is to rep my school, Washington State University although we call the color Crimson, it's pretty darn close to that team red. Now all I'm waiting for are my bottles of paint to be sent from a friend of mine.

#GoCougs

I just got a new job that requires me to wear all black shoes, so anyone know where I could get some black roshes, size 11? I'm thinking either the wovens or safari's, since those are the only ones I know of that are completely black. I don't really want to have to wait for Nike iD or paint over the soles and swoosh on the gamma greys that finishline has.

put white laces on my team reds and... i don't know. the white is a lil too white compared to the more cream-white of the swoosh and sole. might keep it in, might take it out. just thought i'd share my two cents on the matter.

HI THERE

Anyone know where i can get the OG mesh in sports red size US9? and also ships internationally??? Its DS, quite hard to find nowadays. Been looking for all of the OG to add in my collection. 7 pairs and still counting!!

Hmmmm interesting. I'm talking to eastbay customer support and I'll let you know what they say.EDIT: Eastbay live chat said that they picture for the product is correct and them do come with the black sole and black laces.

Last edited:
Hmmmm interesting. I'm talking to eastbay customer support and I'll let you know what they say. EDIT: Eastbay live chat said that they picture for the product is correct and them do come with the black sole and black laces.
The laces for that I just switched it up with the other Mids I have, your right they do come with black laces. The Eastbay Rep is telling you incorrect information.

You can see the product and sku # for both are similar.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...r=1&cm_mmc=SEM-_-Feeds-_-Shopzilla-_-99501006

http://www.shoepalace.com/roshe-run-men-s-black.html

Last edited:
HI THERE

Anyone know where i can get the OG mesh in sports red size US9? and also ships internationally??? Its DS, quite hard to find nowadays. Been looking for all of the OG to add in my collection. 7 pairs and still counting!!
These are VNDS, hope you don't mind. 

Edit: Sorry, links not working. I will PM

Last edited:
Hmmmm interesting. I'm talking to eastbay customer support and I'll let you know what they say. EDIT: Eastbay live chat said that they picture for the product is correct and them do come with the black sole and black laces.
Jeff is absolutely right. You shouldn't listen to the CS rep. Generally they'll tell you that the pictures on the website are accurate, but, for the most part, they don't know sh*t about the products they sell...which is not necessarily their fault, because it's not their job. Just make sure you take everything they say with a grain of salt and do your homework. That's my advice.

Last edited:
HI THERE

check ur local champs 

I just got a new job that requires me to wear all black shoes, so anyone know where I could get some black roshes, size 11? I'm thinking either the wovens or safari's, since those are the only ones I know of that are completely black. I don't really want to have to wait for Nike iD or paint over the soles and swoosh on the gamma greys that finishline has.
Are you wide footed? If not, why not take a chance at trying out these (http://www.zappos.com/nike-roshe-run-black-arctic-green-volt-anthracite?zfcTest=fcl:0WMNS roshes. They only have a hint of blue on them, for the most part they are blacked out. I remember someone saying they were also a size 11 and got a 12 in wmns and they fit good. Hope this helps!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom