ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just got a new job that requires me to wear all black shoes, so anyone know where I could get some black roshes, size 11? I'm thinking either the wovens or safari's, since those are the only ones I know of that are completely black. I don't really want to have to wait for Nike iD or paint over the soles and swoosh on the gamma greys that finishline has.
Thinking about these myself for work/casual Fridays. They are a womens colorway, but just size up +1.5 your normal size. I'd rather do these than the wovens because I like the mesh over anything else. You'll just have to black out the green tabs out with something like angelus dye or other fabric dye. I wouldn't use sharpie because it'll fade over time and look purple. And with these you won't have to paint or dip the soles, which I'm sure would start peeling...

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/roshe-run-shoe/pid-724221/pgid-463187

Are you wide footed? If not, why not take a chance at trying out these (http://www.zappos.com/nike-roshe-run-black-arctic-green-volt-anthracite?zfcTest=fcl:0WMNS roshes. They only have a hint of blue on them, for the most part they are blacked out. I remember someone saying they were also a size 11 and got a 12 in wmns and they fit good. Hope this helps!!
hmm maybe I'll give that a try. Painting the taps will probably be much easier than the soles. Thanks!

Hey guys any word on when iguanas are supposed to hit fnl/eastbsy etc.?
Eastbay's blog says that the Sport Reds and Iguanas are up already, but the Iguanas aren't up yet. So hopefully they will be popping up very soon.

Edit:This is actually 5 months old so I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Eastbay's blog says that the Sport Reds and Iguanas are up already, but the Iguanas aren't up yet. So hopefully they will be popping up very soon.

Oh thanks anyways bro.

The blog is from when they first released them again back in Feb. They sold out pretty quickly back then, and the black sails went up a little bit after. I think you can expect the same for the iguana's, they will go up a little later.

Hopefully this sneaker becomes something like the Air Force one with nike keeping the simple color ways in stock.

The NDC customer service also said that their inventory has the black bottoms for that product number.
Just trust me, I haven't seen that black bottom in person with that product number. You can go to Footaction or Shoe Palace and tell them that product number. And yeah if your looking for a black shoes go with the one in zappos or nike. Just paint them.

Last edited:
Just trust me, I haven't seen that black bottom in person with that product number. You can go to Footaction or Shoe Palace and tell them that product number. And yeah if your looking for a black shoes go with the one in zappos or nike. Just paint them.
The more than likely explanation is that the black bottom Atomic Reds is a new upcoming colorway but I agree that I seriously doubt that Eastbay will get first dibs on them and actually be selling them now. From the looks of it, Eastbay's SKUs are all screwed up. Here's a pic of my 3 mids

Eastbay SKU vs. Actual SKU

99501 006 (Black Sole) vs 599501 006 (Atomic Red Sole)

99501 004 vs. 599501 004

99501 447 vs. 599501 447

The more than likely explanation is that the black bottom Atomic Reds is a new upcoming colorway but I agree that I seriously doubt that Eastbay will get first dibs on them and actually be selling them now. From the looks of it, Eastbay's SKUs are all screwed up. Here's a pic of my 3 mids

Eastbay SKU vs. Actual SKU

9501 006 (Black Sole) vs
99501 006 (Atomic Red Sole)

99501 004 vs. 5
99501 004

99501 447 vs. 599501 447

It's just old sample pics, NDC & Eastbay are notorious for this. They have the red soles.

It's just old sample pics, NDC & Eastbay are notorious for this. They have the red soles.
Yup, I'm still waiting for the Cyber FBs to be released and had to return the pair that I thought I bought from NDC since they messed up on their stock photo.

Any info on these samples?

Back
Top Bottom