ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

so i ordered my first pair of roshes off K-C on aug 19. i didn't receive any type of shipping info from them so i have no way of tracking my package. it's been 9 days now and i still haven't received the shoes nor the tracking info. i've sent about 3 emails to the email addresses listed on the site but haven't received any responses. should i be worried? how long does it usually take K-C to deliver? i'm seriously considering filing a PayPal claim (i think/hope i used PayPal to pay). any responses would be appreciated.

on a side note, i have some mangos coming in next week. the only other color way i want are the calypsos but i havent been able to find them anywhere :smh:

so i ordered my first pair of roshes off K-C on aug 19. i didn't receive any type of shipping info from them so i have no way of tracking my package. it's been 9 days now and i still haven't received the shoes nor the tracking info. i've sent about 3 emails to the email addresses listed on the site but haven't received any responses. should i be worried? how long does it usually take K-C to deliver? i'm seriously considering filing a PayPal claim (i think/hope i used PayPal to pay). any responses would be appreciated.
on a side note, i have some mangos coming in next week. the only other color way i want are the calypsos but i havent been able to find them anywhere :smh:

Usually take 5-10 business days from Hong Kong where they are at. I've been order from them before and took about 2 weeks. They are legit though.

Usually take 5-10 business days from Hong Kong where they are at. I've been order from them before and took about 2 weeks. They are legit though.

appreciate it. i'm hoping these come in soon. if they're not here by friday then i'm definitely filing a claim.

For the guys who bought women's color ways are you following Nikes conversion guide or the typical 1.5 sizes up? I'm a 9.5 trying to decide on a women's 10.5 or 11.

Quick Question - How limited are these shoes, I know Teals and Mango's are very limited.  But what would you compare the amount available of the other colorways to?  Would these be like a QS?  The number of pairs available for purchase seems unbeliavably small.

I have been looking for a size 9 sport red for 2 months now and my only option is idshoes or rmkstore.  Nothing even pops up on that auction site.  Even with really limited shoes there are all sizes available on the secondary market.

So what do you say? 
just buy it from id4shoes, i love their shipping, DHL took two days from china to my house..

but to answer your question they are available at some small boutiques and mom and pop shops but really limited sizing because everyone is looking for them
hmm mine might got stuck in customs too. niwreig, how can I reserve my spot for team member?
bro i feel that you're already in, i mean youre in the facebook group already
on a side note, i have some mangos coming in next week. the only other color way i want are the calypsos but i havent been able to find them anywhere
mean.gif
i hate kickscrew. vote for worst customer service of the century.

For the guys who bought women's color ways are you following Nikes conversion guide or the typical 1.5 sizes up? I'm a 9.5 trying to decide on a women's 10.5 or 11.
normal or wide feet seems to be the 1.5

narrow feet seems to be good with only 1

i don't know though don't have any pairs myself.

i have one women's pair and i was trying to order 1 size up but all they had was the next .5 up.  bought and glad i did.  1.5 size is what i recommend coming from a person with average width feet.  might have a little room in the toe box but trust me these women shoes are pretty narrow even for going 1.5 up, once you break them in thought you will be fine

@kev, im sure you have a spot come application time.

team roshe - keep voting. last day to vote is tomorrow thursday

Last edited:
Question- are you waiting for the teal coming from Australia? My friend send mine out about 10 days ago but I still haven't got them yet, wonder how long it usually take for mail to get here from Australia.

Yeah kev im still waiting. the bad part is its through a friend of a friend so i dont have direct contact. supposively my calypso barely got sent out last friday so i dont know when i should expect it. ive ordered car parts for my rx7 from europe and it was at my door step that same week. so idk anything about australia shipping

Took some time off from the Roshe madness. Anything new as far as new colorways? Did NDC ever restock?

my friend just ordered 3 pairs took about 2 weeks. was stuck at customs for a bit

im size 10 and got size 11 womens and its narrow and tad longer than size 10 mens so im glad i didnt go 1.5. Maybe a 10.5 womens would work but they def are more narrow then mens

Almost THERE all size 10, got calypso from australia on the way, speed yellow here tomorrow, and just need iguana to complete the mens colorways i think. Started to collect the womens now starting with hot punch. Looking for blue/ice, tropical twist, liquid lime

Last edited:
Almost THERE all size 10, got calypso from australia on the way, speed yellow here tomorrow, and just need iguana to complete the mens colorways i think. Started to collect the womens now starting with hot punch. Looking for blue/ice, tropical twist, liquid lime
Nice, dude! 

Man... I don't know what it is, but I'm having a really difficult time finding Stadium Green's in size 13.  For some reason, I feel like it was more of a limited release, since I can't seem to find it anywhere.  Not even on E[vil]bay!  :stoneface:

Update of my collection. My stadium Green are missing in the picture. Just ordered Mangos and waiting for a friend of a friend to hopefully ship out my pair of calypso from hypedc. I hope the guy is not lieing to me that he got him in his possesion.
NICE COLLECTION! missing my favs tho, the platinum anthricites

Sirens showed up today from RMK - quicker than I thought they'd get here.  Updated pic on the way.

As for the women's/men's question - I'm a 10 with a moderately wide foot, and the 11 was too snug, and the 12 might have broken in nicely but was too long.  So I'm avoiding the women's colors - which is too bad, because I love that Solar Blue.

Took some time off from the Roshe madness. Anything new as far as new colorways? Did NDC ever restock?
we are finalizing the first team roshe shirt, check out a few threads back on vote on a design.  we are going with a neutral color way for the first run.  more info pm me

Anyone know if Angelus paint is sold in stores anywhere or do I have to cop it online? Also, is there any other paint that is known to work well on the swoosh? Tryin to do something with my court purples.

Anyone know if Angelus paint is sold in stores anywhere or do I have to cop it online? Also, is there any other paint that is known to work well on the swoosh? Tryin to do something with my court purples.
have not seen it any of the major chain craft stores.  ebay or turtlefeathers is your best bet.  i suggest ebay, it's your best bet.  however, i am told any acrylic paint should do.  can always use a sealer to make it last.

Most arts & crafts stores. However, I have seen them in Walmart and Michael's. As for online, I'd try eBay or Amazon...

Thanks for the heads up about the paint. I have been to a couple places and unable to find it, good to know any acrylic should work.

i have no idea how many people are going to be added, but i'd rather have 20 active members than 100 with 80 inactive people. i understand people have priorities and commitments that prevent them from checking in on this thread everyday, but there are a few who got the membership and bounced.
those looking to become members, it's not like the thread is only viewable to those who are on the team so there's not too much to worry about.

Before you even THINK about starting to removing people and starting the new upcoming membership applications, I think a vote/roll call would be appropriate. There are people like myself who don't frequent the boards everyday yet have contributed and helped a few people out on this thread.

Illustrayt: Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom