ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If anyone in the NYC area is looking for the Knicks colorway, as of Monday afternoon Propel Footwear on Broadway just above Canal had some pairs, though not sure of sizes.  I'll save you google: http://www.yelp.com/biz/propel-footwear-new-york  I saw the Stadiums there a few weeks ago, so apparently they are getting Roshes fairly regularly.

Personally, I'm obsessed with the Black Sails, and am currently at 4 pairs (3 are still boxed).  Being a size 13 has also encouraged me in hunting them down, as this is always a tricky size to find to begin with.  I am pretty monochromatic in my wardrobe overall, so I really have no interest in the other colorways, or colors in general when it comes to all shoes.  Aside from the insane comfort level of the Roshes - by far the highest of any shoe I've ever worn - what I love most about the black sails is how minimally/discretely branded they are - the matte swoosh almost disappears on the shoe.  I really wish Nike would make more designs of this nature, but I guess that goes against pretty much everything they stand for.  It's like the black sails are a beautiful anomaly in the Nike Universe!  

If anyone in the NYC area is looking for the Knicks colorway, as of Monday afternoon Propel Footwear on Broadway just above Canal had some pairs, though not sure of sizes.  I'll save you google: http://www.yelp.com/biz/propel-footwear-new-york  I saw the Stadiums there a few weeks ago, so apparently they are getting Roshes fairly regularly.

Personally, I'm obsessed with the Black Sails, and am currently at 4 pairs (3 are still boxed).  Being a size 13 has also encouraged me in hunting them down, as this is always a tricky size to find to begin with.  I am pretty monochromatic in my wardrobe overall, so I really have no interest in the other colorways, or colors in general when it comes to all shoes.  Aside from the insane comfort level of the Roshes - by far the highest of any shoe I've ever worn - what I love most about the black sails is how minimally/discretely branded they are - the matte swoosh almost disappears on the shoe.  I really wish Nike would make more designs of this nature, but I guess that goes against pretty much everything they stand for.  It's like the black sails are a beautiful anomaly in the Nike Universe!  
Well said, and thanks for the heads up.  Do you know if they do phone orders?

Siren Reds 9.5 impossible to find! -_-
They actually aren't.  Call as many Shiekhshoes stores in your area as you can.  There are quite a few in the Los Angeles area, and I was able to double up on the siren reds and speed yellows because of them.  Most of the locations should at least be carrying the speed yellows, siren reds and/or cybers.  From what I've heard, they didn't get any of the other men's colorways.

Here you go:  http://www.shiekhshoes.com/stores.aspx

Good luck!

Haha I tried, no luck! Went to the mall yesterday to check that the smallest size they had was a 12. Only had the black sails and spo.rt reds though

Two Womens colorways available on titolo for pre-order.

2d8gr2p.jpg

30rwfwy.jpg

Feeling good that I just doubled up on Black Sails 
pimp.gif
 Such a clean colorway I had to get another pair.

Siren Reds 9.5 impossible to find! -_-

not true.. i ordered a pair of sz 9.5 siren reds off kickscrew. it took forever for them to give me tracking info but they finally sent me the info today. tracked my package and after 10 long days its made it to my local post office and will be out for delivery today. also got an email yesterday saying that my sz 9.5 mangos had been shipped. they should be here in less than a week (i hope)

Last edited:
i was waiting for them to do that style of color blocking... looks look a cortez with that CW :x

Stopped by to check (thanks for the heads up). They presented a pair of sz 12 royals out of a garbage bag
mean.gif
and said that was it, beside women's sz 7 in two other colorways. Empire Apparel at 384 Broadway actually has 4 or 5 colorways up to sz 10 in wms. Took a shot of the window display after forgetting to shoot inside.

^^^ yeah those need to be made in an authentic version on some real

on another note, just had my girl pick me up a pair of stadium greens for $52 on sale. wasn't a huge fan of the cw originally but i might customize it a little or get lazy and leave it as is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom