ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just found out I had a shiekh shoes in a mall near by, went on over there and they had some iggys and another surprise, going back tomorrow to cop the iggys. Also walked into to the footaction and was astonished at their selection. 
Roshe market saturation complete! That's just ridiculous to see that many colorways all at one time...

Does shiekh do phone orders? I really need to cop some iguanas! Anybody know where I could get sport reds

Last edited:
Does shiekh do phone orders? I really need to cop some iguanas! Anybody know where I could get sport reds

No, Sheikh does not do phone orders.

Sport Reds were last seen at FootAction locations and EastBay.com... Don't know if they're still in stock in either place.

Anybody in the Bay Area see the fog safaris anywhere in 10.5? I can't find them and I'm also willing to let go of a few pairs--message me.

No, Sheikh does not do phone orders.

Sport Reds were last seen at FootAction locations and EastBay.com... Don't know if they're still in stock in either place.

Anybody in the Bay Area see the fog safaris anywhere in 10.5? I can't find them and I'm also willing to let go of a few pairs--message me.

My local Footaction has sport reds still

Haven't posted on this thread in a while! Been busy this summer in the process of transitioning from high school into my first year of college! Most of you probably know that I'm moving on and selling my collection to gather money to support myself through this first year, and for those of you that don't, well take a look! Haha not trying to advertise here though. From hunting for kicks instead of doing my homework, to searching the world to get all the roshe colorways I wanted except those evasive calypsos. My broshes here have helped me soo much in keeping me updated on local store releases here in the bay area, and elsewhere and even going distance to pick them up and ship to me! The feeling of getting those new pair of roshes is something I won't forget! There are new priorities I must tend to now, and I hope to make enough money to return to the world of sneakers soon! For those that are seeing my post on the TRO B/S/T marketplace and looking for reps here, there are plenty of people that can vouch for me! 
happy.gif

s/o Jeffbaysole510, came through like Costco with the samples.

So you were the guy from Hawaii that took them Carolina samples from Jeff and matched my highest offer! I'm sad :frown: oh well atleast there in good hands now and never the less dope pick up! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Shout outs to Jeff as well if your a size 9.5 he has some good deals on some of the og roshes and he has the olive Asia premiums if anyone is interested in it lol

Last edited:
For those still looking for blue and teal safari roshe Bows and Arrows has a few sizes left for retail.. Blue safari sizes 8,11,12 and Teal size 12 hey do phone orders for those not located in NorCal.. (510)649-6683

Wasn't sure if it was actually a good deal. It was just one of the cheaper ones I saw while browsing kixify so I figured I'd share. All the roshes on kixify are really over priced.

So you were the guy from Hawaii that took them Carolina samples from Jeff and matched my highest offer! I'm sad
frown.gif
oh well atleast there in good hands now and never the less dope pick up! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Shout outs to Jeff as well if your a size 9.5 he has some good deals on some of the og roshes and he has the olive Asia premiums if anyone is interested in it lol
I kinda knew you were opposite of this deal. Sorry to snatch them away, I just had to. I guess persistence and being somewhat annoying works. I just kept bugging him for them. Since Loch Ness Monsters don't exist, a.k.a calypsos, these can be my poor man's calypsos. 
happy.gif

(although, I do think these are better that calypsos. To each their own, don't hate me guys)

Back
Top Bottom