ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

NjecrT6.png

Should I? :tongue:

*** do you get them for that cheap?

Been on this since the beginning. And man. Just got on here the first time in a while. WHAT THE ****. Bunch of dorks in here. I came to see if the sport reds ever restocked like there was rumor of, since its the only OG 7 I didn't grab last year. And ****, shoulda just stayed guessing.

Been on this since the beginning. And man. Just got on here the first time in a while. WHAT THE ****. Bunch of dorks in here. I came to see if the sport reds ever restocked like there was rumor of, since its the only OG 7 I didn't grab last year. And ****, shoulda just stayed guessing.

What size do you need footaction on there website has 13,14 and 15 and check your local footaction you might be able to find them there.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get tropical twist for my lady? I saw grimey got them for his partner. They're kind of pricey on eBay 130+. Is that the best price I will find them in? If so she ain't getting sh!!!t

Does anyone that has a pair of the Atomic Teal Wovens or any pair of wovens like how they fit? I saw GTFan's quick look videos on the wovens but I also wanted your guy's opinions on fitting and comfort

Thanks!

Does anyone that has a pair of the Atomic Teal Wovens or any pair of wovens like how they fit? I saw GTFan's quick look videos on the wovens but I also wanted your guy's opinions on fitting and comfort

Thanks!
they fit a little bit tighter and the breathability of the shoe is noticeable from og mesh. there is a general consensus to size up .5 but i stayed TTS. 

Anyone know where I can get a pair of the Speed Yellow Sz. 11 without paying an arm or a leg?

Back
Top Bottom