ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^^^ yeah those need to be made in an authentic version on some real
on another note, just had my girl pick me up a pair of stadium greens for $52 on sale. wasn't a huge fan of the cw originally but i might customize it a little or get lazy and leave it as is.

I feel the same way. I got my stadium greens from Zappos at the $56 price, still haven't been able to rock them though. They looked a lot better to me in stock photos than they do on feet (the green sole/green swoosh just looks kinda goofy to me.) Hoping to paint the swoosh a darker color someday, maybe dark grey or black . If I don't get around to it I guess they'll be worn exclusively to Celtics games lol

^^^ yeah those need to be made in an authentic version on some real
on another note, just had my girl pick me up a pair of stadium greens for $52 on sale. wasn't a huge fan of the cw originally but i might customize it a little or get lazy and leave it as is.
nice pickup!  would love to see those customized to look exactly like the siren upper
I feel the same way. I got my stadium greens from Zappos at the $56 price, still haven't been able to rock them though. They looked a lot better to me in stock photos than they do on feet (the green sole/green swoosh just looks kinda goofy to me.) Hoping to paint the swoosh a darker color someday, maybe dark grey or black . If I don't get around to it I guess they'll be worn exclusively to Celtics games lol
agreed.  only wore my stadium greens once and dont even remember what i wore them with lol

Two Womens colorways available on titolo for pre-order.
2d8gr2p.jpg

30rwfwy.jpg
Talk abt YUCK!

this... especially when they dont make sz 13.5 in womens so i can cop some of them
laugh.gif
i can fit the 12, but the womens are so narrow. atleast if theyre gonna make them all womens, they could widen it up a little bit so we could fit them.

SOL on the royal/oranges sz 11? I wore my stadium greens the other day for the first time and LOVED how they felt. now i need a bunch more...

Was there ever a consensus on a good replacement insole for these that even comes close to the comfort level of the original?

Checked those Roshes out on Titolo. Not even the same style number as the Women's Roshes. Completely different, so who knows.

any word on if/when Zappos is getting the Knicks? it's the only colorway I'm missing (besides mangos, but they don't exist in my size :smh: )

Just got these in from hypeDC! Took about two weeks going from hype to my connect and my connect to me. Came in just in time for apps too! I am unofficially done with this shoe until some new CW's come out.

I don't know why, but my camera always captures the colors differently. 

Just got these in from hypeDC! Took about two weeks going from hype to my connect and my connect to me. Came in just in time for apps too! I am unofficially done with this shoe until some new CW's come out.

I am very jealous...needless to say NICE pickup

nice two purrs!

Back
Top Bottom